Welcome to da Shack!

So I've been having some temp issues. I beleive that I need to increase my airflow thru the room. I currently have 1-8" inline fan pulling thru a charcoal scrubber and exhausting out the roof of the garage. I have 2 passive intakes that draw air from the hot garage. My plan is to change to active intakes by using a 8" inline fan pulling air from under the house (cool air) and pushing that thru the existing intakes. Starting to put that together now.

Some exciting news is that a friend dropped off some 91 Deadhead OG Kush clones. I don't know alot about this strain, but from what I can find, I have great expectations.......

S6300651.JPG

And here's just a few shots of the beginning bud sites....

S6300656.JPG

S6300648_1600x1200_.JPG

Lush. The buds are gonna stack on quick. I'm always excited when I pick up a new strain. Looking d-lightful. Later, Brother.

Unfortuneatly, the new girls brought some unwanted baggage with them.....spider mites! :thedoubletake:

Unfortuneatly, the new girls brought some unwanted baggage with them.....spider mites! :thedoubletake:
Yeah, it's hard to trust cuttings from somebody else. That's the one good thing from starting from seed. I hate bugs in my garden!! I keep a well stocked army of lady bugs in my room. They keep things pretty well under control.

Good thing is that I caught 'em before they got goin'. I grabbed my $12 radio shack magnifier and saw the little bastards....they are history now. Ordered some of the SNS 217 (sponsor).....Butcher rated it's performance excellent. Supposed to kill the eggs too....

Let us know how the SNS works out. I've been lucky and haven't had any severe infestations, but I'm sure I will. I'd like to have a plan in place for when I do.

I'm spraying with Neem right now and will douse 'em with the SNS when it shows up. I'm gonna monitor it's progress with my magnifier. I saw plenty of eggs so we will see how it works on 'em. :rip:

Let us know how the SNS works out. I've been lucky and haven't had any severe infestations, but I'm sure I will. I'd like to have a plan in place for when I do.

It kicked their ass! Of the few mites that I did find, they were tits up with their legs all pulled in and DEAD! When I first viewed the eggs with the magnifier, they were white and perfectly round like bb's. 2 days after the SNS, the eggs were all partially collapsed and some were brown. Looks like it kicked their ass too! HELLYEA!!! :yahoo:

nice to no the infestations sorted out :) keen to see some more pictures hogdady

how goes it Alex? thx for comin by.....been busy as hell tryin to get the ventilation mod done. Runnin 25' of 10" insulated flex hose from the fan I installed to pull air from under the house and pump it into the room intakes. Goin to the HVAC warehouse today to p/u some final pieces. Was gonna snap a few tonite just before lights on (6pm). Cya :smokin:

how goes it Alex? thx for comin by.....been busy as hell tryin to get the ventilation mod done. Runnin 25' of 10" insulated flex hose from the fan I installed to pull air from under the house and pump it into the room intakes. Goin to the HVAC warehouse today to p/u some final pieces. Was gonna snap a few tonite just before lights on (6pm). Cya :smokin:

What's up Hog, I don't mean to jinx ya but, hope you don't have any mold or mildew growing down below the house!

I used to have to crawl under homes to install cable and I always wore a mask, I have bad allergies to mold and mildew.

What's up Hog, I don't mean to jinx ya but, hope you don't have any mold or mildew growing down below the house!

no worries Sisco, just cat shit and spiders.....thx for the warning tho :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom