Welcome to da Shack!

That makes little sense tho does it? I mean in any other commodity the more you use the cheaper it gets not more expensive. Can you not get on a business tariff or something? which should in theory give that scenario.

That makes little sense tho does it? I mean in any other commodity the more you use the cheaper it gets not more expensive. Can you not get on a business tariff or something? which should in theory give that scenario.

commercial rates n/a in residential zone unfortuneatly...

Just a few pics from the other day. 28 days into bloom. Hoping for 2 kilos this round.

S6300703.JPG

S6300708.JPG

Startin' to get frosty....
S6300702.JPG

:grinjoint:

I remember De-Regulation of Public Utilities when Clinton said it would drive down consumer prices and enable choice of providers.

IMHO deregulation NEVER benefits the consumer, only big business...

Dam after week 5 mid week 6 your going to double what you have colas are going to be huge great job bro!!

Just say you have a 2x5 area how many would you put trying to get a jump on next round.

The kids are looking very nice. I am anxious to get my indoor setup rolling along like yours one of these days. I'll settle for the sun for now. Lol. Keep it green, Brother. Looks like you don't have much problem doing that.

Thnx much for the encouragement! I have about 8-10 clones left over that are going to go outside this weekend. Haven't done any outdoor for 'bout 3 years. Looking forward to it! :grinjoint:

Dam after week 5 mid week 6 your going to double what you have colas are going to be huge great job bro!!

aint it cool!!

Just say you have a 2x5 area how many would you put trying to get a jump on next round.

You can see that mine are pretty crowded, almost a SOG. Most people would put less in the same space. I'm probably gonna run half as many for the next round as it's hard for me to keep temps down in the summer with 4kw of light. Just depends how tight you wanna pack 'em. :smokin:

Great looking plants and layout. I love it when they look like that. There's something about all those white nugs at that size it just looks right.

As far as power bills - OUCH!

At those prices, you should definitely investigate solar. For the cost on 1 month's bill you could add 250w of off-grid power. You'll get gov't rebates as well. That's not enough to power a light or anything, but you can use it for all your pumps or hot water in the house. I would think a few upgrades like that and you might at least pull yourself out of that 5th tier.

:goodluck::smokin:

EDIT: On a side note - I just had the same thing happen with my water bill. Went from $8 to $40 because I added reservoirs that pushed me above the 2000G/mo line.

Great looking plants and layout. I love it when they look like that. There's something about all those white nugs at that size it just looks right.

As far as power bills - OUCH!

At those prices, you should definitely investigate solar. For the cost on 1 month's bill you could add 250w of off-grid power. You'll get gov't rebates as well. That's not enough to power a light or anything, but you can use it for all your pumps or hot water in the house. I would think a few upgrades like that and you might at least pull yourself out of that 5th tier.

:goodluck::smokin:

EDIT: On a side note - I just had the same thing happen with my water bill. Went from $8 to $40 because I added reservoirs that pushed me above the 2000G/mo line.

I'm actually looking at a DIY solar panel system right now...great advice!

Appreciate you stoppin' by one of the junior grower's journals...:grinjoint:

I think we're all hoping you hit that mark as well.

Thx much Butch!

Did a little over .5 gm/watt last go-round. Added 2kw of light for this round. If I can get .5 gm/watt this round, that'll git-r-done.....:grinjoint:

Today is day 45. Buds are startin' to pack on weight and I'm gonna pour it to 'em! Took just a cupla pics cuz it's lights out right now.

S6300714.JPG

S6300713.JPG

Had some clones left over so I decided to stick 'em outside. Haven't grown outdoors for 'bout 3 years, so we'll see what happens.....

S6300711.JPG

:thanks:

dam flowering is looking very nice!!! frost everywhere

outside been wanting to try that with just one or two plants but so many dam bugs around my house

Back
Top Bottom