Welcome to da Shack!

Fan-Freaking-Tastic!

:bravo:

Very nice nugs , so what's on the next menu??

Gonna step down the number of plants for the next round cuz I won't be able to handle 4kw of light/heat during the summer. Mebe 20 plants or so. Definately another run of GDP, and I have a new strain that no one seems to know anything about. The friend that I got it from says that only 5 people have it. He calls it '91 Deadhead OG Kush...I call it DOG for short. Mebe some lineage from '91 Chemdawg and mebe some Deadhead OG...I don't know. Got the mother's ready for clippin' and got a few girls outdoors right now. Stay tuned.....:)

da moms...

S6300781.JPG

da outdoor bitches...

S6300782.JPG

Hey Hog I heard of that strain from my buddy
from up north,he has some he said , maybe we know the same
5 ppl or same circles lol i went to blue sky last week
and pic up some GDP. Hopefully they come out the way urs
did!

Hey Hog I heard of that strain from my buddy
from up north,he has some he said , maybe we know the same
5 ppl or same circles lol i went to blue sky last week
and pic up some GDP. Hopefully they come out the way urs
did!

:)

It's with deep regret that I have decided that the Shack will be retired. Diminishing market prices and increased energy costs have eliminated the incentive for me to continue. The outside girls will be for my personal use.

There is only one question that remains. Do I keep the harvested GDP, or do I take it to market? :hmmmm:

It's with deep regret that I have decided that the Shack will be retired. Diminishing market prices and increased energy costs have eliminated the incentive for me to continue. The outside girls will be for my personal use.

There is only one question that remains. Do I keep the harvested GDP, or do I take it to market? :hmmmm:
Bummer HD!
If it was me I would keep all the GDP for my own personal private reserve. Those buds are somethin' special and I'm greedy that way :grinjoint:
Any chance you continue on a scaled down personal size garden? You have too much talent to not be growing Bro!

hey hog i hope iv misunderstood, are you planning on giving up growin? no wayyyyyy lol surely ule keep a lil persy use grow ??? just to keep us entertained if nothing els?

For the last 3 years I have been growing commercially. Not big amounts, just enough to help me make the house payment. Now that real estate is in the toilet, the house is $300k underwater. Bear in mind that this house aint nothin' special...late '50s post war tract home in a not that great neighborhood. So I came to the decision that it's not worth trying to hang on for who knows how many years it will take just to get back to zero equity. This is why I have shut down the commercial op and am either going to get a loan mod or short sale and start over. Kinda long winded answer to your question, Alex. But I will always grow for personal use, just won't have a need to grow for awhile as I'm keepin 2 lbs of GDP for myself. I do have 8 plants outdoors on the side of the house, which is how I started growin' in the first place.

I do want to thank you Alex, and everyone else that stopped Da Shack!

:peace:

dude, great grow.. looks :yummy:

2lb for personal stash,,, wow I am jealose :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

however, I am not envious of that $0.49 kwh.. ouch!!.. or being 300k upside-down on the house.. double-ouch!! what was your total elec. bill for the grow?

really sucks about you stopping growing, but I can see why, with the costs of elec, and the house and all. (you may want to sell a little of the gdp and keep some of the HK, just to have a little variety..)

when you get your new place, (if you sell/move that is..) and since you said you were in the power industry.. and you have some mad skills, in building, growing, etc..

Ever read up on converting waste vegetable oil into bio-diesel? then you could make your own diesel to run your own generator.. (always a thought I had dreamed about)
anyways, hope you had a good holiday :hookah::tokin::blunt:

Back
Top Bottom