Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

I actually have learned to water with a funnel so it doesn't dig my soil up but when it does I put fresh soil on top .

That's creative! I normally would use this to water..
420-magazine-mobile368828278.jpg

But because they were so small I just used a measuring cup.

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Hey whatever works one of mine was 4ft tbh got an ounce off it

4ft? That's huge, at least to me it is! I'm only a foot bigger lmao!

I got an ounce of some real good lemon off her got mad seeds in all my plants and absolutely no males not sure wtf is wrong but hey fick it the holy grail and few others I didn't have seeds from so I wouldn't have been able to grow again I have allot of lemons and bbb jersey fist pump seeds but I can't wait for my buckeye purples to go down I got 5 purple kush autos and 2 white Moscow growing than I'm gonna flip my bbb and lemon and animal cookies and my random one off my last auto I love seeds it keeps the cycle going but romance me this how the hell do I have seeds with no males and the buds fire

I got an ounce of some real good lemon off her got mad seeds in all my plants and absolutely no males not sure wtf is wrong but hey fick it the holy grail and few others I didn't have seeds from so I wouldn't have been able to grow again I have allot of lemons and bbb jersey fist pump seeds but I can't wait for my buckeye purples to go down I got 5 purple kush autos and 2 white Moscow growing than I'm gonna flip my bbb and lemon and animal cookies and my random one off my last auto I love seeds it keeps the cycle going but romance me this how the hell do I have seeds with no males and the buds fire

420-magazine-mobile1365048618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1709242351.jpg

Your plant could of kicked into survival mode, it really happens more often than people talk about. That big mama I just posted did the same thing, only I happened to spot the male sacs and removed them. All it takes is one sac to open and it will pollinate anything that catch's it. Doesn't mean you did anything wrong.

I actually wouldn't mind that happening to me going forward, I'll save a ton of money not having to buy seeds. Plus I've been doing a lot of reading about reg seeds vs fem seeds and I think I'll only be buying reg seeds going forward.

Does that mean that I have caused all my plants to sex eachother?

Does that mean that I have caused all my plants to sex eachother?

Lmao there could of been a plant orgy, yes.

These are the girls in my tent purple kush need oil fucked up my leaves

Good deal gonna be some good bud
420-magazine-mobile415488118.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1686500489.jpg

Are you doing any training? It almost looks like your removing side branch's and lollipopin them. Are you?

No I didn't touch these but the photos have been topped thoroughly I wanted to just let them do their thing

No I didn't touch these but the photos have been topped thoroughly I wanted to just let them do their thing

I really think if you use the 400w t5s for the 1st, 2nd week of life max and then switched to the back room lights you'd see a huge difference in growth.

Here look at these for a better idea. So my 1st grow journal I grew 2 auto blue amnesia and 2 fem photos. I started under a 125w cfl and then switched to a old school mars hydro 300w panel. These are day 33-35.
420-magazine-mobile153749159.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1218867446.jpg

The autos never made any side branch's as you can see.
Now my 2nd journal I had bought the new led panel and grew 2 more auto blue amnesias
420-magazine-mobile1953744808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1759603132.jpg

These pics where from day 35-37. You can see how tight the budsites are and look at the branch's.

You grow autos and photos too, as long as you time everything out you can keep them under the same light. Just veg your photo plants while your autos bloom.

Think it over, give it a try while your waiting to add more lights to your setup. I promise your plants will be 3 times bigger.

Day 15 for the 5 auto strains and day 9 for the Blueberry photo plants.

420-magazine-mobile1136468624.jpg

I started giving Rock Nutrients today..Grow & Root Tonic. 4ml of each to a gal of distilled.
I was able to raise to the soil beds up on the ones that needed and now I'm just waiting for the tiniest stretch so I can top all 5 autos.

I noticed a Ripplys OG1 is starting to show sign of sex ., I was iffy of potting up for this reason. I wasn't sure what to expect from this strain so now I'm hoping the 'grow' nutrients will slow her down a bit. She's at 4 nodes but because she so compact at the moment I'm going to hold of on topping her.

420-magazine-mobile302577786.jpg

The fan leaves on this plant are getting worse but the new growth is unaffected.

420-magazine-mobile1143397291.jpg

I just added a small clip fan to the frame of the tent the other day so they would get that breeze. When I placed the autos into these 1gal fabric pots the soil must of been to loose because once I watered them it really sunk down. It bothers me that some are lower into the pots like that, do you think I should try to add more soil to the bottom of the pots to raise them higher?

I find when putting soil in pots if I break it up in a separate container then lightly spay the soil down until the dusty feel goes away just when it starts to stick together. When putting in pot push it down with a open hand evenly through out in 1/4ly fillings until firm with out pushing overly to hard but still push. This will stop or make it better of unwanted packing on first feedings.
It is the little tricks like this that go a long way ...

I find when putting soil in pots if I break it up in a separate container then lightly spay the soil down until the dusty feel goes away just when it starts to stick together. When putting in pot push it down with a open hand evenly through out in 1/4ly fillings until firm with out pushing overly to hard but still push. This will stop or make it better of unwanted packing on first feedings.
It is the little tricks like this that go a long way ...

Awesome! Thank you for the tip!

Quick update. Topped Ripplys OG1 today.

She shot up a bit since yesterday so its now time to top. I'm not including the bottom node where her first leaves are, I'm counting right above that to the 3rd node.

420-magazine-mobile547729517.jpg

The stem where I would top was at a good height. All the other autos are still to compact right now but I am seeing them start to stretch so that's good. I'm sure within days I'll be able to top the rest.

420-magazine-mobile1447228072.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1109633472.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1316705581.jpg

Looking really good..

ZigZag, do you make sure the soil for seedlings stays damp. I was wondering if maybe I hadn't kept the soil so dry they'd be a bit bigger.

Day 17 for the autos and day 11 on the blueberrys.

The 2 OG1's, 2 Red Poison and 1 OG Kush are now showing pistils.

Today I topped 2 of the 4 Red Poison's.

420-magazine-mobile930059854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1694662489.jpg

I know they will start to stretch any day now but it still worries me how compact they are plus showing signs of sex. My fear is ending up with a 4 inch plant yielding just a gram. I see it happen often .. I don't remember the autos last time showing sex so soon, I tried going back through the grow but I didn't mention then when it had started.

OG Kush was topped

420-magazine-mobile233073373.jpg

The Blueberry's are growing nicely. I'll be up potting into 1 gal plastic pots. I'm looking forward to trying my hand at fluxing once again.

420-magazine-mobile576638790.jpg

Group Shot.

420-magazine-mobile2027648000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom