Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Day 19 for the auto-flowers and day 13 for the blueberry photo plant.

420-magazine-mobile1992826272.jpg

I didn't get a chance to pot up the Blueberry's this weekend due to house hunting and the holiday so I'll do that sometime this week.

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Day 22 for all autos and day 15 for the blueberry photo plants.

Red-Poison
3 have been topped. The shortest one will just grow out the way it was intended.

420-magazine-mobile576012074.jpg

OG Kush

420-magazine-mobile1012891381.jpg

OG1
Because of the size of these 2 autos I've decided to try my luck at cloning the larger one. So I cut off the 2 lowest shoots to do this since they are not showing sign of sex yet. The goal is to use each clone to make fem seeds. I'm not sure if I'll even have the time this grow to give this a real shot but at least I'll know how a Auto clone grows out.

420-magazine-mobile1778154226.jpg

Blueberry Photos
These plants are coming along just fine.

420-magazine-mobile101744056.jpg

Group shot

420-magazine-mobile1997020916.jpg

Autos day 24 & Photos are day 17

OG Kush from Dr.Krippling was a free seed from a previous order so I didn't know what to expect from it. It's the only Auto that has not shown its sex yet which I'm actually happy about.

420-magazine-mobile1974835939.jpg

The Red Poisons are all starting to bud. Some of the calyx are turning purple.

420-magazine-mobile1501767135.jpg

The OG1's I'd say are mostly indica dom. This is the first time growing out one and I'm confused on how to even try it down because it's so lanky. I have started to lst but I untied everything because it just looked like there was to much space if that makes sense to anyone.

420-magazine-mobile1568320153.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1389920406.jpg

These are the 2 clones from the og1. I fell asleep earlier last night for getting to put the dome back on them so the jiffy pellets were dry this morning.

420-magazine-mobile1075103547.jpg

The Blueberry photos are growing awesome. They look a little droopy today but that's because their thirsty. I'll water in another 2 days if they don't collapse before then.
Oh I did take the tallest one and topped at the 3rd node then I removed all the growth below it to start the fluxing but as you can see it was still to small. I'm not to worried at least now it will focus all of its energy on these 2 shoots.

420-magazine-mobile1233510286.jpg

If anyone could help me on visually seeing how to lst a indica that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Looking good! Curious to see how the fluxing goes. What will you do once the fluxed plant starts to bloom. will you cotinue to train horizontally, or will you let them go

Hi Komplex, I actually regretted untying the plant last grow with my 1st fluxing attempt. The plant was over 3ft tall and 2ft wide, she wanted to dominate the light from the other plants haha.
So this time I will definitely train all the way through.

Day 26 for the autoflowers and day 19 for the Blueberry's.

I just started all 7 autos on Rock Nutrients Bloom given the full dose. Now that all 12 plants in the tent have been potted up the humidity is on the raise. Right now temps at 78f with humidity hit 50%.

The Red Poison autos are some sad plants. I would warn anyone looking to grow this strain to start them in the container your planning to end them in. They do not do well transplanting and the very first 2 weeks of life seem critical for growth.
All 4 have started to show dark purple and light pink in some areas.

420-magazine-mobile81710992.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1361518536.jpg

The OG Kush I just love. At just about a month old showing only one pistil I've decided to up pot her into a 2gal fabric pot. She's going to be a monster I can just tell. I'm going to order a few of seeds to keep on deck.

420-magazine-mobile1366789013.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1399233707.jpg

The Blueberry Photos are still short and compact yet they're at 6 and 7 nodes. It's hard to picture these ladies getting 3 to 4ft tall.

420-magazine-mobile1250931821.jpg

420-magazine-mobile696809470.jpg

The OG1's are filling out more. I'm still not use to seeing a indica dom auto grow though. It's strange that they have been showing sex for more than a week yet not 1 bud site forming. I topped both plants for a 2nd time today.

420-magazine-mobile756101149.jpg

420-magazine-mobile527667483.jpg

I hope everyone had a great weekend .

Lookng good over here.

Thanks pennywise, I'm trying to stay focused on the grow at hand this time around instead of planning ahead and rushing through the current one. It's harder then it sounds.

Hey Sin! Unfortunately the thread we were on got deleted(something about sponsors) so to answer your question

How many watts? You know it can get hot in my 3x3x6 with just 215w led.
Can I ask if you noticed a huge increase in your light bill? That's the only really why I've gone with led.

I wouldn't know as of now, I just put it in. My temps have raised almost 10*f in range. But I'm under the recommended size tent by a good foot. I had a Mars II400 and 300w and my temps rarely made it to 80f. However I am using a cheap intake fan. Once I get my new exhaust fan I'll throw the current exh fan to the intake side which should pull in a lot cooler air.

With the results people have been getting from these lights I'm willing to take the time to figure out optimal ventilation, and circulation to make it work.

Btw not sure if you've researched CMH's at all but most reviews have claimed that they can match and beat a 600hps

Hey Sin! Unfortunately the thread we were on got deleted(something about sponsors) so to answer your question

I wouldn't know as of now, I just put it in. My temps have raised almost 10*f in range. But I'm under the recommended size tent by a good foot. I had a Mars II400 and 300w and my temps rarely made it to 80f. However I am using a cheap intake fan. Once I get my new exhaust fan I'll throw the current exh fan to the intake side which should pull in a lot cooler air.

With the results people have been getting from these lights I'm willing to take the time to figure out optimal ventilation, and circulation to make it work.

Btw not sure if you've researched CMH's at all but most reviews have claimed that they can match and beat a 600hps

Oh yeah that makes sense I got a email once about mentioning a brand of leds, I thought it was because they were once sponsored but it must be any brand that's not sponsored. Good to know.
We actually just put a offer in to buy a house which would give me the space to use a smaller room instead of just tents, so I've been looking into other lighting options. I'll spend some time looking into cmh's maybe that's the road I'll go down.

What a coincidence, we just put an offer on a home as well!

Get out?! Our offer was accepted today late afternoon so emotions are all over the place haha. I'm sending you good vibes in hopes you will get what you want!

Get out?! Our offer was accepted today late afternoon so emotions are all over the place haha. I'm sending you good vibes in hopes you will get what you want!

Congrats on your new home!

Unfortunately the home has had a total of 8 offers as far as I know. We'll see what happens. One of the offers were 10k over asking so we offered 12k over. I really hope the other buyer backs off, so we don't get into a bidding war.

Congrats on your new home!

Unfortunately the home has had a total of 8 offers as far as I know. We'll see what happens. One of the offers were 10k over asking so we offered 12k over. I really hope the other buyer backs off, so we don't get into a bidding war.

Our realtor had mentioned that happens a lot with "hot" homes so we started looking for listings that had been up for 20+ days. Is this your first time buying a house?

First minor injury of this grow started yesterday from using the tarp stakes to train the Blueberry.

420-magazine-mobile136879455.jpg

Today I had made the mistake of pulling them out so I could use my fingers to help the newer growth get more lighting.

420-magazine-mobile815062261.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1935288880.jpg

The stems went from being soft/loose to stiff within 10 minutes. I honestly was expecting that to happen so of course I snapped the side stem using to much presser placing the stakes back in.

420-magazine-mobile1971816414.jpg

420-magazine-mobile200870834.jpg

So out comes the tape to save the day lol as it has so many times before.

420-magazine-mobile1008707834.jpg

Kind of stinks knowing I'll have to wait a week or more before I can continue any training. Once you damage a certain area often times it can happen again with much less effort. I may just top her right above that break then wait to top once more so I'll end up with 8 colas.

I still have the 4 other Blueberry's to work with but for now I've decided to zip the tent up with the intent to not open it again for a couple of days.

Day 30 for the autos an day 23 on the Blueberry photos.
I'll apologize now for any typos, I'm exhausted and wanted to do a update tonight because this weekend is so busy for me i doubt I'll have a chance.

I've decided to mainline all the Blueberry's. It will make things so much easier space wise in month when I switch them over to 12/12

420-magazine-mobile77774956.jpg

I'm trying to make clones out of the top half that I removed from these 4, even if 2 root that will be a success. I wasn't 100% sure on the amount of leaves I should keep so if there's to many please let me know and I'll remove them.

420-magazine-mobile393801732.jpg

I decided to go ahead and top the injured Blueberry before the size difference in stems becomes to much.

420-magazine-mobile463637900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1180840358.jpg

420-magazine-mobile918618564.jpg

The OG1 Autos are getting pretty big now and budsites are forming.

420-magazine-mobile1649182137.jpg

The family..

420-magazine-mobile1971568472.jpg

I hope everyone has a great weekend .

Back
Top Bottom