Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow - First Timer Welcomes Guidance

So i had the chance to catch up . we re in the same position . both growin autos and photos under the PERFECT SUN 1000 and decided to flip to 12/12 for the sake of the photos . We shall see if it was the right choice . I ve never grown before , so I don t know how the autos are supposed to act under 18/6 but under 12/12 they are doing amazing , don t even want to think if they were under 18/6 for the entire period :) my next grow I hope to be 10-20 autos . we shall see
nice grow, keeping an eye on it !

Hey catnip, welcome back! All my weed grown in coco has hollow stems! :thumb:

Also people don't normally clone autos for that reason. The clone will flower the same time the mom does with or without roots

if that is true than I would have had 1 month since topping it and since it started flowering , maybe more . so more than enough time for it to grow into an awesome plant . I am gonna try it next round . from what I see they don t really care they are autos , they were planted alongside my photos and seem to be going head to head , with the autos having a slight lead due to the fact (i think) some light was going in after the switch . maybe it s the strain , I am growing some NL autos from RoyalQueen Seeds .
I think autos combined with topping and LST are the best thing that ever happened :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom