Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow - First Timer Welcomes Guidance

Just checking in to see how things are going.

I can't remember, the room is 12/12 right?

If so, I've noticed over the years that autos don't do as well under 12/12, but you will see get buds. Everything is looking happy green.

I the picture of that one leaf burn when she was like 9 inches away?

yea this is the 4th week since flippin to 12/12

Your right up there with my grow, day 32 today

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Damn Catnip! Where was my engraved invitation???!!!! Hahaha I'm here and catching up brother. You have a hell of a son for buying that helluva Sun! I'm eager to watch and help and share vicariously in your success! Now all you need is some Dynastygenetics!!
:passitleft:Thanks for stopping bye. Please keep visiting can never have to much help. I'm trying to get my Garden looking like yours. Son came bye the other day and was like wow I knew you had it in you dad. Put a big ole smile on my face:circle-of-love: These last few weeks will be enjoyable as these girls start emitting their perfume

WP_20160828_00_10_26_Smart.jpg

WP_20160828_00_08_27_Smart.jpg

WP_20160828_00_08_12_Smart.jpg

WP_20160828_00_05_19_Smart.jpg

Can you see my Frost? Thats what she asked me in that picture

Incredible Bulks

Yeah, I can see the frost! Looking good.

Keep a close eye on the autos if they went from 18/18 to 12/12. I had autos revege on me when I did that. It's happened more than once to me.

so if your auto starts to reveg How do you tell when it's done? do you just say efff it and cut it when the buds get the size you want? never had that happen before so educate me please

Back
Top Bottom