Welcome To The Thunder Dome

Love how you get your plants so spread out. Great job and + rep

Also good luck with the babies....

Thanks Sonzor: I try to keep as many of my seeds as possible, but i like to experiment lol.

Thanks Dain Bramage: Its tough in the thunder dome only the strong survive :ganjamon:

Thanks Blacken: Indeed bro they shall as you saw from the massive couch locking mother :yummy: :bongrip:

Thanks Butcher: Everything is going according to plan so far. And everyone loves epic battles.:smokin:

Ur lst

100_13702.JPG

How many branches does she have?

My lst
001210.JPG

Mine's got about 20 branches. This is my 1st {lst}, now does that mean 20 tops or main colas.

Looks like ur lady is a week or two ahead of mine..

Great job bro!!!!!!!

MI-grower: Its not about branches its more so bud/flowering sites.
My plant has 23 branches and around 26 budding sites at harvest i should have about 9-11 main colas. Also get light in between the leaves and branches to get more growth from your branches. Your plant from the pics will have about 7-10 main colas. Nice job for your first time. What is your setup?

It has come to my knowledge that the strain i planted was train wreck which means my other seeds are still around in my other collections. Once im done tweaking my grow closets then the best of strains will be planted under hps/mh lamps around 600 watts.
Thank you all for keeping tuned in.

Plants are looking simply amazing, great job. Love Zepplin that is a great looking plant. Keep up the great work. + rep

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom