Wembley

CK is on my do-not-use list. Someone was bad-mouthing canuk seeds not too long ago but they wouldn't say why. I had a couple free seeds from them so I decided to try them to see what kind of results I could get myself.since then I've heard other bad reviews about canuck so we will see how it turns out. I have bought from them before but not their seeds tried to stick to well-known breeders but only when they have sales their prices are a little high.
I friend did Northern Lights from Crop King. I started the seeds and grew them till a week or 2 after topping under 2 150 watt CFLs. They looked great. They were further vegged in a greenhouse under supplemental lighting for another month. Flowers looked OK. Buds clearly werent as big as Northern Lights should be. We harvested. Smell was really light... this is a characteristic of this strain. Trichomes weren't very prominent. I dried it and started the cure. The plants did a bit over 2 pounds. The problem is the bud had absolutely NO Power at all. Its so weak my wife likes it. Such a tragic outcome. 3 plants of 6 hermied, could be hereditary, but likely came about from pulling plants out of the greenhouse and "letting them get some sun". I took a whole hermied plant and made oil out of it.

Northern is known for growing baseball bats without any real help. Its disease resistant, and resilient to environment issues. The perfect for the novice grower. My friends were green, but this should have been a slam dunk. I'll never do Crop King.

ALL breeders and seed banks get a bad rap... Myriad reasons why it doesnt work out... thats the nature of seeds. With a few germination tricks you can substantially raise your seedling count. But, 10 seeds will rarely be identicle. My King Tut was one of the few times all the plants did the exact same thing. I have 5 plants now, all the same strain, all growing differently. But the plants in my example just did just ok physically, and the stone was laughable... they were all the same. This was a breed issue

I’ve had great results with crop kings. I know they’re not a sponsor anymore so I’ll try not to glorify them too much, but yeah... CK has been good to me. They’re strains are very dominant! (Except for the blue cookie, that one gave me troubles)

great lil treat for your self eh toed!! Nice trim job!

CK is on my do-not-use list. Someone was bad-mouthing canuk seeds not too long ago but they wouldn't say why. I had a couple free seeds from them so I decided to try them to see what kind of results I could get myself.since then I've heard other bad reviews about canuck so we will see how it turns out. I have bought from them before but not their seeds tried to stick to well-known breeders but only when they have sales their prices are a little high.

Canuck and CrapKing are bout one an the same. Unstable, unreliable, extremely hit and miss from germination and on.

On the rarity I order from true north, I won’t even take them as freebies. No thanks, I’ll pass. Plenty of suckers out there though.

I grew 4 purple kush from crop king all4 hermied on me.
Well thats telling isn't it. Im gonna remember that. Ck is out. Ive only had one plant hermie ever, and i believe it was a stress thing

I’ve had great results with crop kings. I know they’re not a sponsor anymore so I’ll try not to glorify them too much, but yeah... CK has been good to me. They’re strains are very dominant! (Except for the blue cookie, that one gave me troubles)

great lil treat for your self eh toed!! Nice trim job!
Oh yeah!? I gotta buddy who through down 4 Purple Kush and wound up with wall to wall balls!

Canuck and CrapKing are bout one an the same. Unstable, unreliable, extremely hit and miss from germination and on.

On the rarity I order from true north, I won’t even take them as freebies. No thanks, I’ll pass. Plenty of suckers out there though.
I almost pulled the trigger on Crop Kings Green Crack, but didn't I love how they drop Snoop Doggs name on that one. They have all these well known strains they built themselves. BLS will have to keep them in business.

I buy my stuff from Gorilla, or Oaseeds, but usually Seedsman. I understand they arent shipping to the US anymore, so i may have to stick to the first 2. I like RQS, Barneys, Pyramid, Sensi for breeders. They breed their own plants, and don't usually copy existing strains... but it does happen. Barneys Acopulco Gold wasn't theirs obviously, and frankly had little to do with the original strain

First time I have ever had a plant Hermie and all 4 at once.
I really think that's saying something. I always felt wierd about telling my friends THEY made them go male. It just didn't seem like it was enough to change the plants, but there wasn't a whole lot more it could be. Moving them in and out of the greenhouse was stressful im sure. And they had a very hard time keeping the humidity low. But, maybe a little heredity was at work also. Interesting.

Same room and setup I have been using for years never a issue untill the purple kush I chalk it up to bad genetics.
What a pisser. Thats why its important, to me, to go with a breeder thats had a good track record. If you're gonna spend 3.5 months on something it deserves the goods. There are so many ways to fuck up a season. Shit I find new ways all the time. Haha. I want stable, solid plants. Seems like the best place to start is good seeds

I almost pulled the trigger on Crop Kings Green Crack, but didn't I love how they drop Snoop Doggs name on that one. They have all these well known strains they built themselves. BLS will have to keep them in business.

I buy my stuff from Gorilla, or Oaseeds, but usually Seedsman. I understand they arent shipping to the US anymore, so i may have to stick to the first 2. I like RQS, Barneys, Pyramid, Sensi for breeders. They breed their own plants, and don't usually copy existing strains... but it does happen. Barneys Acopulco Gold wasn't theirs obviously, and frankly had little to do with the original strain

Not sure about seedsman. May be the whole shipping channel delays taking their toll.

Attitude has a lot of the same breeders, and worth a shot if you need it. Neptune and Platinum are good too, and US based. I check those two first, then check seedsman and attitude.

I did use true north as a last result, but they were temperamental to begin with, but they’ve really turned to shit lately. A close friend put in a decent sized order (bout.... tree fiddy) with them back in March. They charged him a week later, and it’s been crickets since. A dozen emails through their support system have went unanswered, and a call goes to nothing but a recording saying phone support is offline.

I finally told him last week to just do a chargeback. Fuck em.

Not one damn excuse for not answering any support tickets in almost 4 months. That’s just shitty business, and I don’t care if they are a sponsor. Fuck. True. North.

Not sure about seedsman. May be the whole shipping channel delays taking their toll.

Attitude has a lot of the same breeders, and worth a shot if you need it. Neptune and Platinum are good too, and US based. I check those two first, then check seedsman and attitude.

I did use true north as a last result, but they were temperamental to begin with, but they’ve really turned to shit lately. A close friend put in a decent sized order (bout.... tree fiddy) with them back in March. They charged him a week later, and it’s been crickets since. A dozen emails through their support system have went unanswered, and a call goes to nothing but a recording saying phone support is offline.

I finally told him last week to just do a chargeback. Fuck em.

Not one damn excuse for not answering any support tickets in almost 4 months. That’s just shitty business, and I don’t care if they are a sponsor. Fuck. True. North.
Seedsman isn't super fast thats for sure, but I plan for that. Im sure everyone has heard this, but I got an order intercepted. Seedsman didn't flinch. They offered more seeds, but I had already bought from someome else. So I got my money back.

I dont get the facination about treating customers like shit. Its not like they're the only vendor in this game... whats wrong with return customers.

I really want to try Barney’s seeds.
I think you and I have talked about this... if not here goes. Ive grown their Ayahuasca Purple, Acopulco Gold and Pineapple Chunk all are great. I fucked up on the P Chunk, but the planys did pretty good... till I showed up. Acapulco gold doesn't give the best yield. Has a very strange taste like black licorice. Ayahuasca Purple is great. Strong buzz, rock hard buds, and a good yield. Im gonna do this one again some day

Seedsman isn't super fast thats for sure, but I plan for that. Im sure everyone has heard this, but I got an order intercepted. Seedsman didn't flinch. They offered more seeds, but I had already bought from someome else. So I got my money back.

I dont get the facination about treating customers like shit. Its not like they're the only vendor in this game... whats wrong with return customers.

Yeah. Everything from the EU takes a few weeks under normal conditions. Now, 6 weeks is doing good. Not just seeds though. I order stuff from a shop outside London all the time. It’s taken 6-8 weeks to get here on the 3 orders I’ve made since the end of Feb/first of March. Just put in two more this week, so we'll see how it goes. No worries of interception with these. :rofl:

I don’t know what’s going on with true north, but there isn’t an excuse for it. People can sit at home and answer tickets, so there really ain’t no excuse for it at all.

I ordered a couple weeks before he did, and mine made it after about 6 weeks. Which is shit from Canada.

Seriously though, Neptune or Platinum first, then Attitude or Seedsman.

A video! Yayyyy!
Plants look ok. Looks like I'm losing my water cooling fan... maybe I can just make it. I have another of the same style, but its in use.
I smoked some of a little bud a took a few days ago. It was still a bit damp, but im a rebel, I live on the edge. Taste was better than expected, and I got a nice little buzz. I really cant wait for a proper cure on this shit... we'll see whats up.

We were talking about home projects... heres one I ran across while cleaning my office.

The model is to scale.. The foamcore (white stuff) is my backyard. The vertical pieces of foam core are the fence. The red thing is a canvas or nylon patio cover. The 90 degree corner of the cover would be mounted on the corner of the property. The other 2 legs of the triangle are pulled along the fence and secured. The middle "spine" is a rather robust fishing rod blank. Its 12 feel long and very ridged.

As the two legs get pulled farther along the fence the long side of the triangle gets pulled down. The spine creates an arch and tightens the triangle as a whole. It would be removable since we get 80 mile an hour winds on occasion. This bad boy would launch anything its attached to. I think the job has been officially retired though. My wife bought a new umbrella the other day.

Back
Top Bottom