Wembley

Stltoed

I've been growing Strawberry Banana for 15 months... I'm sick of it!

Wembley is a strain from Pyramid. The same folks who brought you King Tut, which I grew with some success a while back.

The two strains share a parent in AK-47.

I usually grow in a 50 gallon RDWC rig. 2 pots that can be configured to run from 2 to 14 plants. I have more on my set up and shed in my signature. Its absolutely rediculous to consider running any more than 4 plants at a time, but my seed germination went very well and so I have 6.

I love big plants, but 4 plants will be tight. This rig works best when I'm only growing 2. I once grew 2 Lemon Skunk from DNA and pulled 27oz with this set up. Somewhere, out there someone is saying "he brought up those God damn plants again!". It's my claim to fame. Here are some shots of that.

My intention is to get one of the seedlings into soil in a week or so, it will go in a 3x3 closet. I'll probably give away the other to a friend.
I'm gonna use an 1100 double ended HPS (it wont go over 750, if that) and a CMH. I'm only using the CMH cause I have it. I'm an LED guy, I bought these two lights to try out bulbs... fuck bulbs. I have a Spectrum King 400 in the closet.

Hopefully you find my flavor of drama tolerable. Thanks for popping in.

Awesome looking setup @Stltoed! Love seeing peoples rooms, especially the hydro as I would like to get away from soil someday. Looks like you are dialed in tight! Great job, CHeers!:yahoo:

Awesome looking setup @Stltoed! Love seeing peoples rooms, especially the hydro as I would like to get away from soil someday. Looks like you are dialed in tight! Great job, CHeers!:yahoo:
You may have seen it already but, If you have time my thread ,"My RDWC" (in my sig.) has a detailed description of my rig. Thanks for popping in Pbass.

I just pulled 11ounces from my last plant.

It was Strawberry Banana, a strain not known for a big yield.

In my last grow I decided to try a water cure. A water cure basically pulls chloroform and other raunchy stuff from your freshly harvested buds. It's supposed to be far more effective than flushing and curing conventionally. It's a little wierd since you submerge the good stuff in water, and let it sit for 4 or 5 days. You need to change out the water everyday to get rid of the icky junk in the spent water. I've never seen anyone do this, I dont know any more about it other than what read. It I did see it on Royal Queen, so I *think* its legit. The down sides are possibly lower smells and tastes, but it isnt supposed to affect the high, since THC is fat soluble and wont be affected by water. The upside is a SUPER smooth smoke... we'll see

I pulled the buds from the jar just now and will set them aside to dry. I will say that they still smell... good sign. I can only imagine the dry time will be substantially more

Man wouldn’t miss it if the world goes to shyt lol hahaha hope Unstaying lit hows things up there looking like
Nice!
I've smoked 2 ounces since I havested the plant from the closet. I have my head sorted.

My wife and I went to Stater Brothers yesterday. its a local market that specializes in meat. So, I'm walking down the pasta aisle... there was gluten free and that was it. Some wild shit! But the meat department was exactly the same, so great. We got a lot of meat.

In my last grow I decided to try a water cure. A water cure basically pulls chloroform and other raunchy stuff from your freshly harvested buds. It's supposed to be far more effective than flushing and curing conventionally. It's a little wierd since you submerge the good stuff in water, and let it sit for 4 or 5 days. You need to change out the water everyday to get rid of the icky junk in the spent water. I've never seen anyone do this, I dont know any more about it other than what read. It I did see it on Royal Queen, so I *think* its legit. The down sides are possibly lower smells and tastes, but it isnt supposed to affect the high, since THC is fat soluble and wont be affected by water. The upside is a SUPER smooth smoke... we'll see

I pulled the buds from the jar just now and will set them aside to dry. I will say that they still smell... good sign. I can only imagine the dry time will be substantially more

I’ve done a water cure worked out great also tried the fridge one worked also

That’s good brother down here is getting hectic like a mofo
Look at Italy. They've had more deaths than any other country I guess. And theres only 60 million people. Spain too. Scary shit. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Gonna put a hurt'n on the global economy.

Are you working? My kid drives a cement truck and hes busy as hell. My wife is able to work from home.

Look at Italy. They've had more deaths than any other country I guess. And theres only 60 million people. Spain too. Scary shit. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Gonna put a hurt'n on the global economy.

Are you working? My kid drives a cement truck and hes busy as hell. My wife is able to work from home.
Yeah man still painting cars with my gates closed but that soon become to a stop depending how bad it becomes have over 1500 ppl infected so far in my state n 15 deaths in days

Yeah man still painting cars with my gates closed but that soon become to a stop depending how bad it becomes have over 1500 ppl infected so far in my state n 15 deaths in days

At least you have work.
I dont know why, but this thing is so interesting to me. The way people act, the denial, the food, even going out in public is strange. But the greatest thing ever... TOILET PAPER. I never thought of it being so important. That's the priority, the condition of ones asshole.

It's like my Mom. She always wanted me to have clean underwear just in case I got hit by a truck. Her feeling was it would look bad on her if i had funky shorts. Shes a piece a work.

In this case you better stock up on toilet paper and have a clean bung, just in case you meet the Almighty

Yeah man atleast yeah toilet paper is like gold right now ppl is goin crazy out there man I just want things to go back to the norm
The day this thing is over I'm gonna get the most killer TP out there.

I panicked early, back in Jan.. Saw what was happening in china, and figured this must be the coming pandemic i've always heard so much about.. I stocked up with a lot of beans and rice, and didn't forget the pasta.. About 50 lbs total. and i froze a bunch of beef and pork.. Then there's the caned white meat chicken..
I also was lucky enough to find 2 extra clips for my PMR30.. Although I am a bit worried about the TP, I'm down to only 26 rolls.. Bought a dozen books from the used book store.. I've kinda lucked out for what to watch on TV, they are running all the good old B&W movies..
Be sure and call before you drop by for dinner.

I panicked early, back in Jan.. Saw what was happening in china, and figured this must be the coming pandemic i've always heard so much about.. I stocked up with a lot of beans and rice, and didn't forget the pasta.. About 50 lbs total. and i froze a bunch of beef and pork.. Then there's the caned white meat chicken..
I also was lucky enough to find 2 extra clips for my PMR30.. Although I am a bit worried about the TP, I'm down to only 26 rolls.. Bought a dozen books from the used book store.. I've kinda lucked out for what to watch on TV, they are running all the good old B&W movies..
Be sure and call before you drop by for dinner.
About the toilet paper... I'm just taking more showers

Back
Top Bottom