What do you hate about growing?

Merkle420

Alright guys, no matter how much you love a hobby or pastime there's always one thing that sucks, I love riding off-road, it's my love, my joy, what I hate is the clean up, no matter how much time I spend on the bike there's always some mud that hides away until the next ride.
So my question is, what the hell do you hate about growing?
Mine would have to be trying to get the plants out of my trellis when there ready to harvest, I try and get my plants to a chair and table so I can comfortably trim, always manage to break a cola and manage to get a bud in the soil or on the ground.

Ok that was a Buzz Kill! Sorry for wrecking this thread.............................................................................................................................................

It is a problem lots of us face. For a more respectable answer I will say watering. I have changed soil a few times since I have been growing. Soils absorb different amounts of water at different rates. Some soils will hold lots of water. Sometimes this can create moist soil on top with dry soil in the bottom. I have been using the same pots for years now. I feel I know what they will hold. Sometimes what was the right amount of water before. May not be the right amount now. A change in your soil usually equates to a change in water also. I always tend to have a learning curve every time I switch.

My last grow was in DWC. I hated changing the solution on a weekly basis. I later learned you could let it go for more than a week. I also finally got a good self priming pump.

Ok that was a Buzz Kill! Sorry for wrecking this thread.............................................................................................................................................

It is a problem lots of us face. For a more respectable answer I will say watering. I have changed soil a few times since I have been growing. Soils absorb different amounts of water at different rates. Some soils will hold lots of water. Sometimes this can create moist soil on top with dry soil in the bottom. I have been using the same pots for years now. I feel I know what they will hold. Sometimes what was the right amount of water before. May not be the right amount now. A change in your soil usually equates to a change in water also. I always tend to have a learning curve every time I switch.

Haha nah man, your first answer was the funniest/best haha!

Week 5-8 of flower. The training is finished, stretch is done, nutrients are dialed in and the big lull. Nutrients - Tea - nutrients - tea. Repeat, repeat, repeat!

I don’t like trimming that much but.....
Light Cycles can get me down. I have time to look after you now... but you’re sleeping and can’t be disturbed. Oh you’re awake and thirsty, something just came up and now you have to wait, and I have to stress.

Back
Top Bottom