What is your weekly/monthly electricity bill?

Thanks. I only joined to help people that were not yielding good results. IVE BEEN there!! It's been a few years but the help I did get back then sucked. Or I was a sucker in the early and mid 2000's there were a bizzilion new products. Man did I waste a ton of money. I almost quit growing due to poor info, poor products, MITES, AND then I found what worked. Yes it has been tweaked here and there over the last 5 years but in 17 years these last 5 have been well award winning. I've had pics in magazines local here in wa and nationally and gotten top 3 placements twice at the Seattle cannabis cup. So I'm just trying to help the new or frustrated or about to quit grower.

P.S. Both were 3rds. One was an extract other dried herb. No firsts here YET anyways

Thanks. I only joined to help people that were yielding good results. IVE BEEN there!! It's been a few years but the help I did get back then sucked. Or I was a sucker in the early and mid 2000's there were a bizzilion new products. Man did I waste a ton of money. I almost quit growing due to poor info, poor products, MITES, AND then I found what worked. Yes it has been tweaked here and there over the last 5 years but in 17 years these last 5 have been well award winning. I've had pics in magazines local here in wa and nationally and gotten top 3 placements twice at the Seattle cannabis cup. So I'm just trying to help the new or frustrated or about to quit grower.

i was an LED grower trying to get big yields while "saving"electricity - yea my buds were resinous but not very big - once i added my 600watt hps - wow what a difference - I still have a KIND LED panel as secondary lighting and resin production but that HPS saved my life!

LEDs will have to drop in price tremendously for me to switch back entirely - for now its gonna be best of both worlds -

seriously if LED panels were 1/3 of the price - no one would be arguing lol haha - IMHO

Thanks. I only joined to help people that were not yielding good results. IVE BEEN there!! It's been a few years but the help I did get back then sucked. Or I was a sucker in the early and mid 2000's there were a bizzilion new products. Man did I waste a ton of money. I almost quit growing due to poor info, poor products, MITES, AND then I found what worked. Yes it has been tweaked here and there over the last 5 years but in 17 years these last 5 have been well award winning. I've had pics in magazines local here in wa and nationally and gotten top 3 placements twice at the Seattle cannabis cup. So I'm just trying to help the new or frustrated or about to quit grower.

P.S. Both were 3rds. One was an extract other dried herb. No firsts here YET anyways

All good,Bro.I hope you stick around some time,this is a really chill spot,give out your info, if they take it,great, if not,great,thats all you can do man,type and smile hahahaha

those are great accomplishment man,be proud and keepem green:volcano-smiley:

There is a formulae for computing the cost of your room.

Electricity bill calculator | Energy cost calculator

Just put in the total number of watts, the cost of your electricity (from your bill) and it is predictable.

I am running six - 600 watt lights. Two 8 tube HO CFL, a small dehumidifier (or AC depending on time of year), fans, pumps, etc., and my room costs me about $350 to $400 per month. I am in Northern California in PG&E territory so it's expensive.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom