What nutrients lineup do you use and how do you like it?

About to start with fox farm

420-magazine-mobile1244219236.jpg

Staying with general hydroponics for at least one more grow. Worked great on my first. .hate to fix something that's not broke.
420-magazine-mobile103445462.jpg

Whats up people,

So, whats the deal with Scotts and GH? Is this stuff going to cause cancer or what? Im shopping for Nutes today, and was leaning towards GH, but seen about the whole Roundup scotts connection with GH. Soooooo, AN route? First DWC attemp.. Do we expect the Poisons in the GH or is it just a bunch of BS propaganda?

Want the healthiest, best tasting fruit possible.

Thanks

Whats up people,

So, whats the deal with Scotts and GH? Is this stuff going to cause cancer or what? Im shopping for Nutes today, and was leaning towards GH, but seen about the whole Roundup scotts connection with GH. Soooooo, AN route? First DWC attemp.. Do we expect the Poisons in the GH or is it just a bunch of BS propaganda?

Want the healthiest, best tasting fruit possible.

Thanks

Forget AN, go Remo.

Thanks for the reply Rifleman, was just looking at Remo actually, lol.. Was thinking FoxFarm or Remo now, and probably looking towards Remo, More expensive, but get what you pay for, right?

New to all this DWC, Remo best of all of them, I want Fruit the size of my head, LOL.

Thanks again Rifleman, have a fantastic day!

General Hydroponics in pure coco coir, using a custom feed chart.... Drain to Watse.

This is what i will be using as soon as i can get some other shit straightened out.

Whats up people,

Oh, for fuck's sake...
Scott's didn't formulate GH, they simply bought the company. GH doesn't have fuck-all to do with Roundup, or Scott's. And the formula hasn't changed, and won't be. If whiny, windowlicking faux liberal tree huggers want to put down their vape pens & leave their safe spaces to cry "HURR DURR BOYCOTT EVERYTHING!" then screw 'em, they can grow their weed with their all vegan, artisan tears.

Anybody have any experience with Nectar of the Gods?
Im using it right now and i absolutely love it!

More importantly so do my plants!

what do you want to know?

This is my first time using it and im using the sample kit but im purchasing the whole kit after this grow.

But ill help if i can

Oh, for fuck's sake...
Scott's didn't formulate GH, they simply bought the company. GH doesn't have fuck-all to do with Roundup, or Scott's. And the formula hasn't changed, and won't be. If whiny, windowlicking faux liberal tree huggers want to put down their vape pens & leave their safe spaces to cry "HURR DURR BOYCOTT EVERYTHING!" then screw 'em, they can grow their weed with their all vegan, artisan tears.

Yeah man, thats why i asked about it being just BS. Anyhow, I went with FF. Remo next time,

What was the cost of your sample kit's shipping? They're telling me $28. Seems a little steep.
Also have you noticed any nuances throughout the course of your use?
I paid 28 bucks for my sample kit too.
I feel it was well worth the money.

I do actually...

And to be fair this grow i made some significant changes to my grow that surely contribute to these factors. But either way.

The plant seems way more lush and green it.
Tons of healthy foilage.

The stems are thicker than ive ever had before.

The amount of side shoots that pop up after using the khaos is noticeable.

Its kind of difficult to describe to you honestly but if you take a look at my previous not so rookie journal and any of my other grows.
(again theres been major upgrades as well as knowledge gained throughout) but you can see the difference in the appearance of the plants. Heck ask some of the guys who stop by my journal scrogdawg pennywise and a few others. Theyll tell you this is my best grow yet and i have to contribute some of that success to nectar.

Ive only grown the same northern lights from nirvana. Its a very consistent strain all the way around. But in the few years ive been growing this NL none of them grew like this.

Im 2 weeks into 12/12 and the buds just started to pop so if your still skeptical catch up on my journal and follow along for a few weeks and judge for yourself.

For the price of an 1/8 tho its worth it. Lol

I'm from the Uk has any of u guys ever heard of plantlife nutrients it was the main thing the hydro store stocked got 4 litres of micro grow and bloom for 60 quid

I used GH for many years and Botanicare but Scotts., (Motsomo) has bought them out so been using Advanced Nutrients, just ordered Nectar of the Gods advanced pack to try that out... AN works great and you never have to worry about PH, but looking for a true organic and NoG sounds interesting

luno

Has anyone heard of or use "Complete Hydroponics". Company based out of Florida, USA. Seams to have come out of the closet. Since they passed there medical marijuana bill. Website very basic. Most there testimonials bash AN. ????????

Nectar of the Gods isn't a truly 100% organic product. They clearly state it on their page in the FAQ section. I was looking at their products and uncovered that.

I think because they use a mineral based calcium source they cant get certified as organic, but from what understand everything else is organic., anyway just giving it a try., i refuse to use Motsomo products

Back
Top Bottom