What nutrients lineup do you use and how do you like it?

Came across this post, cool $#!T. OK been growing for a few years always mix my own. Recently had an emergency and I needed something fast. GH products available in area. WTF? PH on a roller-coaster. Not only my little girls in hydro but, dwarf citrus trees in soil. After 5 days called GH support. Polite but refused to discuss Cannibis. Definitely talked about my citrus trees and if I buy this product to enhance other products...ya ya ya . Daughter had some Green Solutions by crap by GB

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Came across this post, cool $#!T. OK been growing for a few years always mix my own. Recently had an emergency and I needed something fast. GH products available in area. WTF? PH on a roller-coaster. Not only my little girls in hydro but, dwarf citrus trees in soil. After 5 days called GH support. Polite but refused to discuss Cannibis. Definitely talked about my citrus trees and if I buy this product to enhance other products...ya ya ya . Daughter had some Green Solutions by crap by GB

Oops, wrong button. Yeah where OK. Did a little research and called AN. Immediately was talking to a grower, who had no problems talking about cannabis and their products. We had a discussion using their product in all forms and types of growing medium for almost 90 minutes. I was convinced to try it. I would highly recommend to try. I'm impressed and willing to try more of there products. Give them a call.

General hydro is a really good product that produce very well all around. But they don't support their community. They know what's happening with there product. And that's how they have made all there money yet they don't support there people. Out of all the research advanced nutrients is the most willing to converse with u over the marijuana subject. They also have a vary large number of products. Used in the right combination I believe in monster plants. Can't we all b dreamers.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So what's in your grow cabinet. And what can't u do without. I'd say expert gh setup an I can't live with out my great white I've sean major results from that stuff. I've always said it has to have big roots to make a big plant. We grow from the bottom up ..

420-magazine-mobile1340530616.jpg

I use them and have been pleased.

Sent from my iPod touch using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How are you growing? Andhow much cal mag are you using?

I use FFOF and the FF trio for my soil grow and Cutting Edge Solutions for my RDWC, along with Hygrozyme, Mendocino Flowering Cal-Mag, and Great White. I'm very happy with the Cutting Edge products. Not so much with the FF. The FF feed schedule is way too hot.

How about that great white tho. I love that product. Since I've started using it my root growth has bin massive and clean I'm really happy with that product

How about that great white tho. I love that product. Since I've started using it my root growth has bin massive and clean I'm really happy with that product

How long do you use the great white for? AN calls for only two doses of voodoo for the first two weeks and that's it

I've made the choice to use it every time I do a Rez change that's weekly I know there is going to b waste of product but I'm a grower for personal medical use I want the best I can posable grow. So y not use a beneficial bacteria that promotes vigorous root growth and keep your Rez clean and happy

Growing happiness world wide .

I've made the choice to use it every time I do a Rez change that's weekly I know there is going to b waste of product but I'm a grower for personal medical use I want the best I can posable grow. So y not use a beneficial bacteria that promotes vigorous root growth and keep your Rez clean and happy

Couldn't agree more. Thats my plan as well. Didn't know if anyone has used it as directed with similar results. They say once the bacteria is established on the roots there's no more need. But I must say my res water looks delicious!!

I know general hydroponic uses a expert series flora blend line up that has a powdered additive called koolbloom. I use it in the 11th week of ripen faze @ a 0.5 teaspoon a gallon.

I'm using the three GH Flora products + CALiMAGic Ca/Mg supplement + Hydroguard bacillus culture because that's what my grow guru recommended.

Now all I have to do is get the concentrations right. I realized last night that I mixed the first week's batch at only 40% strength (which is better than 140% strength, I guess). What's sad is that after four years of college chemistry, I f***ed up a simple dilution problem.

Back
Top Bottom