What this bug?

static123

Hi I had a few free auto seeds and planted then for an outdoor grow here in the uk, I usually grow indoors under led. Anyways I have noticed it’s being eaten and wanted to asked how do I get rid of them. I managed to get a photo of one.
Many thanks
2CA922A9-50BC-4621-893F-8252342F9274.jpeg

3362BAF4-73E7-44AB-BD32-5124B3317249.jpeg

9540D5F5-F142-461A-A69C-575540264F6D.jpeg

Lookin like thrips to me,, karma sent friend,, a heavy infestation too,, more karma sent

Get the safers soap out friend,, never too late, indeed

problem solved yet??

Order ladybirds. Clears them up in a few days. Once the ladybirds have nothing m9re to eat they we pass away. Fight nature with nature

I am battling w these same ones and i am 5-6 weeks in flowering stage.

In my thread there is discussion about combatting these w essential oil, soap and water.

Quotin @cbdhemp808
this: 6 drops of pure orange essential oil, a half tsp to 1 tsp of natural liquid soap (Bronner's if you can find it, peppermint), in 1/2 gallon of water. Shake very well. If there's no foam produced, you can add a bit more soap. If there's way too much foam, start over and use 1/4 tsp soap or less. If you use Bronner's, 3/4 tsp should be perfect. I use a pump sprayer like this one:
1662031965906.png

Orange oil is a potent insecticide – bugs should be gone in 1 or 2 days. Spray the plants down well, all over including the buds. You probably only need one application. After the bugs are dead, spray your plants down well with pure water. If you see bugs again later, it could be because of eggs hatching – just repeat the process.

Make sure to run your fan for air flow to help dry the plants, after the spray has done its trick and you've done a rinse.

Back
Top Bottom