What's In Jim's Grow Room?

2020 Corona Virus Update - Isolation week 3

Yep....I have done my very best to isolate from others for the past 3 weeks. I hope I haven't fooked that up tonight.

My neighbor knocked on my back door and asked if I could call his phone number to help him find his phone. He thought he might have left it in the guy's truck who brought him home. So keeping our safe distance I dialed his number and it went to voicemail. He asked me to dial it again when he walked back to his house and opened the back door. While he was over there his buddy answered his phone and I spoke to the guy for a moment until the neighbor came back out. I told him someone answered the phone and even though it was still on speaker I actually handed the phone to my neighbor who discussed getting his phone back and gave me the phone back. Well I brought the phone inside and laid it on the counter.

After eating I used the phone to take these pictures then it dawned on me what had happened. I cleaned the phone up with 91% ISO, washed my hands again and uploaded the pics. I just hope my neighbor brother has been practicing all the social distance stuff and washing. I hope the ISO will kill virus.

Pomelo Auto I think the oscillating fan got turned off until after I got these pictures and she might have suffered a bit of heat distress or she's just fading. She's still drinking and pushing out new pistils but she's in the final stretch here I believe. She's putting out some loud stink which is nothing close to the citrus I thought to have. My experience is that the stink stage only lasts 4 to 5 days.

The moms. They just keep going. I'll probably take some cuts here soon.

That's it folks. Stay safe. :bongrip:

What would you describe the stink as?? I know what you mean I think though. In the jar she turned into this kind of weird skunky chocolate. My pomelo was sort of neglected though so...

What would you describe the stink as?? I know what you mean I think though. In the jar she turned into this kind of weird skunky chocolate. My pomelo was sort of neglected though so...
So I stuck my nose in the apical cola and yes....it is somewhat skunky chocolate and a bit of coffee. The skunky is rather mild and similar to cabbage or spinach. Not quite but in the ball park.

I got the 60 x scope out and all the trichomes are milky white with some lower trichomes already going to amber. Sunday she might just come down as I usually sharpen the axe at the first sight of amber. I've already forgotten what @beez0404 used in this cross....ok....Quarter Pounder auto (60 - 80 days) and Tangerine Dream auto (67 - 75 days). Most of that stuff is indica dominant so I'll definitely chop this weekend. She seems to be right in the window of Seedsman's time frames. She won't yield much but I didn't expect much. It'll be nice to see something in the barn.

I been smoking Black Cherry Punch, Purple Punch and It's It Punch today. I'm about to be knocked out. o_O

At first the two smells were indistinguishable and the whole thing just kind of smelled like diarrhea. Now weeks later it smells clearly of skunk and chocolate. Sometimes you can get a hint of orange... or maybe that’s wishful thinking

Pomelo Auto - Harvest Day 73

All day I've basically avoided chopping this girl down but finally got around to it. She wasn't washed nor was she trimmed very close. I just pulled fans and embedded fans. She's pretty sticky and the stink is a bit sweeter today. There might be a bit of citrus in there. I took a bunch of pictures and only culled the worst and decided I'd post them all.

That's it folks. Chemdawg was in my bowl this morning and I added 1/4 tsp of the Blue Dream/Crazy Miss Hyde dust for lunch. I'm really enjoying the dust as an edible but it's crazy speedy this way. No way to sleep on this stuff. It just has to run its course which is a bit over 6 hours. :bongrip:

She looks super, would be a good plant in a SOG type grow
congrats jim some new smoke enjoy brother! :hookah:
Nice Jim! She looks great! Hopefully you enjoy her effects. It’ll be interesting to see how the aroma turns out for you.
You did a nice job with that one. Lots of crystals. Can't wait for a smoke report.
Thanks guys. A few more days in the barn and I'll see what we have here. There were a couple of autos that I smoked all of it pretty quickly. Dark Devil auto and G-13's Pineapple Express auto fall into that category. We'll see. I'll do my best to let you know what I smell and taste. :thanks:

Good to know you're healthy and safe. Keep it up, man!

Jim :happy-birthday: hopefully you are having a good day brother! I'm getting little stir crazy in quarantine. But it's for the best as I've had a low fever on and off for last few days. Enjoy your day
wow the big 70 today happy birthday brother hope your having a good day :cheesygrinsmiley: :hookah:
Thanks guys. Yes I'm having a better day. Dankman....I'm going a bit nuts too. I usually don't have a great time with birthdays but this one has turned the corner here and I'm in a good mood right now. I'm glad you're getting through this. I bought some acetaminophen today because I've thrice heard that it would be easier on the body than ibuprofen because that's what I usually use.

Thanks @ilikemsticky . Adding my seeds to my spreadsheet and I'll put them in my box in the refrigerator. I had forgotten about the dosi x copper chem beans. Man I wish I could safely grow outside. :bongrip:

I let Pomelo auto hang in the barn until today. I cut the buds off the sticks and it yielded a whopping 15 grams. Autos....fouck autos. She seems to have a happy buzz although I'll have to check it again with a clear head. Smells like good weed when smoked. No cough so it's very mild in my mind. That all I got. It's not a Chem or a Gorilla Glue.

So I've had great weather when it's not raining. I went out and got my barbecue fix today. I really do have to have a bit of good pork barbecue every now and then. Before doing that I mowed my lawn and did my trimming. All that annual rye grass I overseeded last fall is really growing now that we've had some temperatures in the 60s and 70s. Hell, it was 85 here last Sunday.

COVID-19 is growing in this county. 94,000 citizens and now 14 cases, no deaths. Stay safe folks. Practice Social Distancing. Protect yourself.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

Back
Top Bottom