What's In Jim's Grow Room?

How ya doing Brother Jim? Good to see you in the garden.

Looking good on the breeding projects.

Got my eye on the Ciskie Pak girl. You going to make seeds??

I've got some things to trade!!

I've got some Ciskie from SA running now.

How ya doing Brother Jim? Good to see you in the garden.

Looking good on the breeding projects.

Got my eye on the Ciskie Pak girl. You going to make seeds??

I've got some things to trade!!

I've got some Ciskie from SA running now.
High Bob...I'm doing well and have certainly had some little bit of success with pollen chucking and making seeds but I fall short of what breeders do. I've just been mighty lucky with a few grows. I too am very interested in the Ciskei Paki.

I heard yesterday that the ATF x Jellium was helpful in relieving someone's pain. That sure is encouraging.

If things go well I'll try to make some seeds but I only have the one participant up and going. If she's a girl I'll clone her. If it's a boy I'll collect some pollen.

We'll have to trade some information. I hope you have the Ciskei you have growing situated so you can photograph that girl so I can get some idea what the parent might be like.

I'll shoot you a PM later. I'm still enjoying that Jellium in a big way. :love:

I'll get some pics of Ciskie I have going. Still in VEG and not sexed yet. They prolly are mature enough to call but I'm not culling anything even if male.

I've been lazy due to another round of Lyme again ffs.

Ciskie in veg. As you can see I have cannabis aphids. They tough to get rid of.

20201123_150939.jpg

20201123_151000.jpg

20201123_150934.jpg

Yup... fer sure. I've done a few already but I have flowering plants so I've been holding back on the sulfur but I'm thinking tonight is gonna be a night for sulfur. I'll just close up the VEG tent tight and turn off all the ventilation.

I'm a little worried I used some take-down and it has oil in it. Sulfur and oil dont mix. Suposed to wait like weeks before using sulfur after oils. I'm getting tired of these little fvck-tards. Man they are tough to get rid of. Just glad the plants aren't being damage much.

I have the little gnats in my tents and I treat the soil with ground up mosquito dunks. My biggest problem is keeping up with which pots have been treated. I lose track. Maybe I'll drop a marble on the soil until all the pots are filled. Those aphids though would drive me crazy leaving those skeleton bits all over the place.

Gave my oldest cat a bath today for fleas. She gets drops between the shoulder blades monthly but apparently this treatment lasted less than 3 weeks. Or, I guess I could have put the stuff on wrong.

Anyway....pests will sure foul up the fun. Thanks for the pics Bob. I was thinking the leaves would be more narrow.

i sampled some red and green ciskie they were both good but the green was happy smoke i loved it i have some ciskie seeds that i got from tropical
So I'm just hoping the cross I made by pollinating the Pakistan Valley with the Ciskei will be some happy, uppy, giddy, laughing type smoke but that might be just a pipe dream.

I chose the Pakistan Valley for my little wake n bake this morning. The initial onset was very stony and later just standard indica body high but it had me very curious and I really shouldn't have driven to the store later. It put my in a little funk until I did a bowl of ATF x Jellium later in the day.

On another breeder note, I happened to look at stuff Cannarado had made and saw a few crosses he made with the TK 91. I feel quite fortunate that I dropped some Ultra Dog pollen on one of her branches. Yay me...throwing pollen. o_O

So I'm just hoping the cross I made by pollinating the Pakistan Valley with the Ciskei will be some happy, uppy, giddy, laughing type smoke but that might be just a pipe dream.
whatever the high those plants will be interesting to watch and i think if you did some pheno hunting you could find one with something like that high

Yikes...I sampled some Super Skunk this morning. It's mighty and tasty. The one thing about skunk is the memories of time wasted in my youth. The grower did a good job. Head is also nice.

My Chem 91 x Aliendog was dry and flopping this morning. Still drinking I guess. It's a good thing plants respond with mass uptake of a good watering. I looked at the Carnival trichomes yesterday and she's close. There are already some amber on the older sugars but those on the calyxes are moving to milky. Both of these are going to challenge me to wait it out.

Mark of the beast per @Pennywise . Her Chem background showing.

Good morning @ilikemsticky . Glad you liked it. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom