What's In Jim's Grow Room?

I'm going to move her to the closet for a 3 day dark period and harvest her on Monday or so. I've only done this once before and I really don't remember if it improved the flower or not.
I can't help with that one. I'm not real convinced that does anything at all for the plant. Not saying it doesn't, just that I personally don't think it would. I do know that drying and curing in the dark are crucial so maybe.....

I'm not real convinced that does anything at all for the plant.
I'm also not one to defend this tactic and certainly wouldn't incorporate it into my normal practices.

But I did see a live video early this morning from Afghanistan or possibly Pakistan showing a guy sitting in a cave bucking buds. I only wish I knew what they were talking about.

What a morning! I'm trying to get this one to the finish line and my plan just might work out if I can coax another few days from her. Trichomes are milky with a smattering of amber. All of the branches are heavy and are being supported only by the stakes and wires. The UC I smoked this morning is the BOMB :Rasta:

Chem 91 x Aliendog

Beautiful.... :thumb:

The Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry came down this morning at 58 days in flower. Trichomes were thoroughly milky with only a few ambers near the calyxes. Older sugar leaves had plenty of amber but I gave these a very close trim. I treasure this strain so much that I wouldn't want anything nearing couch lock. She has a luxurious fuel and fresh pine nose and I expect some cherry to express with a bit of cure. At least that's been my experience in the past. These flowers were very heavy and chunky with a few still pushing small white pistils. The pine fragrance of these buds reminded me of a drink right out of a bottle of Tanqueray gin.

Awesome harvest, that’s gonna be top shelf meds right there.
Thanks. Before I posted I watched the video @Dankman_420 posted to your thread about the MAC. It's always interesting to see the alien influence.

These will make some nice Christmas presents to my friends :meditate:

Hay Jim just cruising through :surf:
Good to know. I saw that you said your speed came back. Nothing really going on here until I get off my dead ass and groom/cull the moms over in the 3x3. Then maybe I'll pay some attention to the two young ones over there.

I’m going to flip to start flowering, I’ve been spraying the Chem D with STS to hopefully get pollen.
Gotcha....GL with the STS. I remember the time I reversed that Blue Dream. I got seeds and seeds and seeds and the prodigy were hermie prone. Wishing you the best on the Chem D. I should work on making seeds from my Chem cross. That reminds me. I should check on my barn produce.

Back
Top Bottom