What's In Jim's Grow Room?

so do you wrap that up to ship it or is there someplace where you can ship those containers?
These gadgets have to be shipped in a box or maybe some type of plastic envelopes. The two sections of the clone shipper screw/snap together and held together with a small zip tie. Yep...it's probably best to ship the clone shipper in a box.

I have a few of those - they are like a 2 part container with a small LED light in the top. Open it up, put your clone with roots in a wet cube and close and ship.

The btm has a sort of rubber thingy like a cloning machine the stem fits thru it and keeps the water in the btm where the roots are.

Pretty snappy little gizmo.

Leave things to us weed people and we can come up with some pretty coll solutions to old world problems.
So you have a few working ones???
:ganjamon:

Just some pictures I guess. :thanks: all for dropping by. Yesterday I mixed some Blue Dream (my S1 2017) and Kailua Pua (grown by @beez0404 ) and lost some time. :oops:

Your girls are looking very nice, Jim! I love your trimming / photo stool. That's a great idea to save the back, and for me it's all about saving the back!! I snapped a couple pictures last night of the Chemdawg. She is on the right in the second photo. Back left is Sour Angel. And all the way in the back right, hidden, is the Gelat.OG which I have trimmed down to bare bones. I did this as an experiment more then anything else. I had to know what the plant would do with most of it's huge fan leaves removed. So far so good.

MJ - fabulous plants.

I'm subbed for the Gelato - I'll be waiting patiently in the back with Beez for chop day.

Goonnna be some goodies. Those leaves are tremendous.

So you have a few working ones???

Yes and some extra seedlings and some clones! lol

Pass it on!

Batteries maybe replaceable too. Pretty cool gizzies if you ask me.

Something about seeds just makes me wanna spend money.

MJ - fabulous plants.

I'm subbed for the Gelato - I'll be waiting patiently in the back with Beez for chop day.

Goonnna be some goodies. Those leaves are tremendous.

Yes and some extra seedlings and some clones! lol

Pass it on!

Batteries maybe replaceable too. Pretty cool gizzies if you ask me.

Something about seeds just makes me wanna spend money.
How many different strains are you running at the moment. I've gotten all the up to 11 at one time. Now only at 5 but always looking for the special ones including that infamous ECSD!

High Jim. Your garden is looking great.

I was wondering if the IIP stretches much.
High MrGreene. I haven’t had anything go through a stretch much over +50%. Too many limiting factors in my tent. Organic grow in 2 gallon pots under old LEDs.

High MrGreene. I haven’t had anything go through a stretch much over +50%. Too many limiting factors in my tent. Organic grow in 2 gallon pots under old LEDs.
Thanks for the info. Let's hope mine does about the same. I'm going to hang 4 more (8 total) of my cheap cobs in the tent tonight and flip her.

After seeing the pics of roots on the cuttings I had to go back and check when I took mine. Looks like I'm a week and a half behind, although I'm still checking for roots every day.

On February 21 I took some cuts of It’s It Punch and today there are roots through the rock wool cubes. Since it takes a few days of waiting I get excited when it finally happens.

its a great feeling to see roots on those cuts I get excited to your garden is looking very nice and nice pics to your getting good at that keep up the good work ill be around I want to see what gelat og does!:blunt:

:goodjob:

MJ congrats on your cutting roots. They look sooo healthy.

Do you just plant that cube into the soil with the plant or do you somehow extract the plants from the cube??

How many different strains are you running at the moment. I've gotten all the up to 11 at one time. Now only at 5 but always looking for the special ones including that infamous ECSD!

5 different in flower currently. lol. Usually I like to run 3 in flower. In VEG and early VEG I prolly have 5 or 6 different than what I have in flower.

That counts clones in case I have a keeper. If not then they wait in case of an early dismissal due to male traits.

I learned a while ago to keep the VEG room stocked with extra.

Right now I popped some Gelato 45 x Paltinum Kush Mints I got 4 males out of 6 seeds - growing 1 in flower and gave 1 to a friend (likely fem) and tossed the males. That seriously messes with my plan. So I keep VEG plants in reserve usually FEM clones. IF I can get roots. ffs

The bloom tent is starting to get some more action as I’ll likely move Chemdawg and Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry over here tomorrow. Here’s how they look today.

I was just sitting here thinking how nice it is to be able to come look at your journal. I'm able to see how long you flower each of these strains and see what they look like along the way. It's an excellent reference library for anyone growing the strains you are. :cool:

Oh, and that Gelato....is that the tallest plant in your flowering tent?

Back
Top Bottom