What's In Jim's Grow Room?

The girls in the bloom tent seem to be having fun in there so I took a few cell phone pics I hope you'll enjoy.

I'm feeding 2 different mixes of Nectar for the gods and they're hungry every 2 days. Royal Gorilla (right front) appears to be going into a nice fade although her colors are primarily only apparent in the team photo. She's about a week to 10 days before a chop and it will be nice to have a bit of space in there so that the others can spread their wings.

Gelat.o_OG She's pushing pistils in a big way now and I'm fairly certain she'll further develop those flowers to fill gaps in that apical meristem. Buried beneath those big fans are nice little developing buds. She's getting a late flower nutrient mix.

It's It Punch is leaning in one direction and she got staked this morning after photos so I could manage her a bit better. She has a bunch of sisters being grown all over the place and I sure hope all the growers enjoy her goodies when the produce gets cured.

Chemdawg and Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry. These were the last to join the blooming girls and haven't set pistils yet. They're both beautiful in my mind and will certainly get with the program soon.

That's it folks. I started my day with Amherst Sour Diesel vintage 2017. I had forgotten how pretty the ASD was. Here's a throwback pic right before her harvest.

IMG_47087.JPG

Howdy there MJ - Plants look really healthy and strong. The RG getting chunky and looks a lot like the ASD in shape and structure.

Gelato OG looks interesting. The OG influence is helping with tightening up the inter-nodal spacing. Gonna be some frosty flowers.

Do you just plant that cube into the soil with the plant or do you somehow extract the plants from the cube??

It stays in the cube. Rockwool is used just like a Rapid Rooter (only Rockwool needs to be PH adjusted before use) and once the roots form, there's really no way to safely extract it from the cube. :Namaste:

Just before I fed the blooming girls this morning I got a few photos of everything. Got those uploaded so here's a peek inside.

It's It Punch is looking mighty sweet.

Gelat.o_OG She's within 6 inches of the LED so she might find that top bud get a hash tip if I don't get that light up a bit. There's plenty of time for bud development.

The two chems started showing their pistils today. I think they're both going to fill in nicely.

Royal Gorilla has slowed her drinking here recently. Buds are so heavy she just can't keep them up. I'll look at the trichomes tomorrow but she's getting close at 62 days.

:bongrip:

The Royal Gorilla could use some supports her buds are so huge. Are the buds pretty dense on the Royal Gorilla? How about on the Chemdawg and Sour Angel? What are their buds like?
Flowers on RG are just heavy. I don't handle my flowers so I don't know how they are like.

Oh yummy! Your Royal Gorilla is asking to be considered for harvest. I can hear her from her my magical friend. Everyone grew up so fast.

Made me a little homesick to stroll through tonight Jim. :hug:

It stays in the cube. Rockwool is used just like a Rapid Rooter (only Rockwool needs to be PH adjusted before use) and once the roots form, there's really no way to safely extract it from the cube. :Namaste:

And they can be reused over and over and over again. Go go juice for cheap Aussies, cannazym for the not so cheap...

G'day jim :passitleft: plants looking good.. its a punch, punch you in face, once done by looks of it...

I don't know where else to share these photos other then here. Pictures of my flowering girls taken this morning. Chemdawg and Sour Angel.

Chemdawg with her long, thin colas. Hoping they fatten up as she gets closer to harvest.

Chemdawg in the front right, and Sour Angel in the back left.

Sour Angel....Never grew a plant that shot up individual branches above the top of the canopy like this.

Chemdawg front right and Sour Angel in the back left.

Sour Angel,...….she is a looker.

Sour Angel.....Flip +24 days

Back
Top Bottom