What's In Jim's Grow Room?

@MagicJim I expect it's a combination of the QB lighting, 5 gallon fabric pots, and Mega Crop with a little Fox Farm granular flowering supplement (Mega Crop #1 can't sustain a plant through flowering) once a week till harvest. Right now they're getting the Beasty Blooms which will be followed up with their Cha-Ching.

Pssst..... have a wonderful day Jim. :hug: :kisstwo: :hug:

I harvested Royal Gorilla at 71 days this morning. Two leaves at the bottom of the plant and likely others were found to have the borg of some sort. I'm sick of these fuvkers. I shot video through the digital microscope. In the first scene the bug moves out of range while I was trying to focus and then 2 appear near top. Then around the 30 sec mark is a better shot of the thing which appears to be able to jump. It sure moves quicker than I thought it would. If anyone has any insight on the type...let me know.

The borg I think.

I hate those fuckers! Got so pissed i shut down for a month. Big mistake on my part. Stay strong and hitt’em with your best Magic!
Thanks for all the support. Shutting down isn't in the plan right now so I'll fight from this hill.

@beez0404 been staying on me. I had only checked 2 of the girls in the Bloom Room so I thoroughly checked the other 2. I've seen nothing. I'll spray again tomorrow at lights out. That will exhaust my supply of spinosad for the moment and I'll keep looking of course.

The weak link here might be the Royal Gorilla. She's now 2 for 2 in being attacked. Her clone is in the veg tent and I've looked at her but not closely inspected for critters.

Thinking of these boogers gives me the creeps.

On a brighter note. It's supposed to be in the 70s F today. :bongrip:

Then you have a good reason to get some wind therapy on the way to the gardening center. :hug: Monterey Garden spray, which contains the spinosad you’ll be needing for that shock and awe approach, is a common item in organic gardens. I’d bet that nursery with the spinner you have your heart set on will have it.

You could save the drive and call first, but hey Jim..... wind therapy. :hug:

Bloom room update: The Royal Gorilla yielded 54.6 grams. It's improvement for me.

The remaining four girls in the bloom room were sprayed with Spinosad Monday night and have all been twice inspected. I should have sprayed again last night but it didn't happen. I'll take care of that tonight.

It's It Punch and Gelat.o_OG are now in "packing on some bulk" territory as their buds are thickening and both are getting frosty. I may take a test bud on the Gelat.o_OG next week to see if there's anything to it. She did eventually grow a little close to the LED and now wears a proper hashtip on that top bud.

Chemdawg and Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry are really just beginning to produce nice flowers and have a ways to go but I feel the gaps of those stems will be filled if all goes well. I'm feeding every two days now and all the girls get about 1/2 gallon each.

You obviously take MUCH NICER photos then I do. I'm comparing my Gelat.OG to yours and love the structure of yours compared to mine. Yours is more open around the buds where mine is just a mess/blob. I flipped this one on 2/15 so it's been in my flowering tent for exactly 7 weeks today.

Now this plant (Sour Angel) is really amazing. I flipped her on 2/28 so she has been in my flowering tent now for only 36 days. Her pistils are still mostly white, her buds are skinny, and yet her crystals are about 50/50 clear/cloudy. @SweetSue said if she was growing it she would harvest it next week. I'll be looking to harvest her when I see about 15-20% amber crystals. I had to support the front half of the plant today. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to grow such a pretty plant. Next time you come over I should have some new genetics for you to grow out.

Back
Top Bottom