What's In Jim's Grow Room?

that og sure is a pretty one and your rg is nice and frosty looks almost ready good job bud!

Sticky...That RG is so heavy right now at 51 days....I guess I should look at the trichomes

I was just sitting here thinking how nice it is to be able to come look at your journal. I'm able to see how long you flower each of these strains and see what they look like along the way. It's an excellent reference library for anyone growing the strains you are. :cool:

Oh, and that Gelato....is that the tallest plant in your flowering tent?

I love the fact that I can put all that information with the digital photo. Kudos to :420:

Gelat.o_OG is the tallest and she's tapped out on her stretch so it's just flower development now.

Gardens looking top shelf Jim!
Good to see you Pdub. Thanks.

Did I tell you how correct you were on the Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry. So chem powerful and very relaxing vibes from the alien tech. What a great cross!

Take care of that ticker bud....

Your plants are always great Jim! Kinda on the tall side. Do you use any kind of supports?

I use stakes...as many as 3 per pot and plastic coated wire. I call it tomato wire but it's sold in the garden supply at most big boxes.

Looking good. I to like the description on the photos. When you go back looking for something sure helps.

Thanks JM. I decided this morning to move the last two girls I'll run until the fall. Chemdawg and Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry got moved to the bloom tent. For those interested in stretch, these are ~ 32 inches from the floor. I'll take another measurement for you in 2 to 3 weeks.

The Sour Angel plant doing some serious stretching.

Well....I shipped an It's It Punch clone out today so she'll soon have a new home. I'll be interested in its condition after all the handling by the US Postal Service.

I used some electrical tape for two tabs on the foam collar in hopes that removal might be easier for the recipient. This is pressed around the plant's stem and fits into the bottom of the shipping container. Everything is held tightly in place but I can imagine this being an opportunity to damage the clone if one is not extremely careful removing this thing.

I''ve receive two clones shipped using the clone shippers. Both arrived just fine. I've mailed two clones out using a clone shipper and both arrived just fine. I guess common sense should tell you not to mail them when the temps are too low or too high. It cost me $8.00 to ship the last one which was about a month ago.

Do they charge by weight or set fee for shipping?
Apparently weight makes some difference as it's listed on the receipt. It was 13.4 ounces. Shipped in an Amazon A-1 box which they also measured at the post office for whatever reason. I shipped Priority with tracking and cost USD $9.30 to go from North Carolina to Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom