Whats to high on a electric bill?

shnook

so as im getting bigger i am getting worried. what the line as far as having a eletric bill to high? dont wanna flag comed.

thanksfor you info.

if you get bigger you should be carefull ! it would be wise to run shitt in the mornings so if the electric comp. puts a buzz on your net at day time they can see exactly what you are up to .

i rented a small place for 6 lights and the electic and water was all included but i thought they would send me the bill instead of to the owner of the property but no ,so the owner called me and asked wtf are you doin in there ? 6 x 600 watts - one week veg - 8 weeks flower 800 euros so its a lot.

Yea i feel ya. Im running 400 watt veg 18/6 and one 600 watt and a 400 watt for flower. Electric bill is around 170$ a month. Looking to ad another 400 watt to flower cause i have 18 clones coming up. What do you think?

i think you need to consider setting up a spoof computer network.

remember that a desent PSU in a PC these days is 500+watts.

get yourself into some projects like genome at home, seti at home e.t.c.

as long as your grow is reasonably hidden in a private room, you can even invite a electric representative into your home to 'witness' your computer farm...could be under the pretense of discussing surges, power outages, UPS systems...whatever, but its a good cover and should you actually use the computers to do these kind of projects i reccomend, then your doing a great service to human kind =)

im lucky really, my computer electric bill genuinely dwarfs my lights bills, especially as im only using about 150w of flouros atm, but that will be growing real fast when my money trickles in...plan on having a few dozen growlux t8 30w (dual spectrum flouros) =D

Usually all that happens is the power company will come out to replace your meter to test it to see if its faulty. My power use trippled and that was all they did and that was about 6 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom