What's up

Welcome

I am not a grower yet I have always been on the mmj bandwagon long time smoker and like to consider myself a connoisseur but I'm just a guy in Indiana so what do I know right !! I'm in the process of building a grow room in my attic I k ow it's not gna be easy but I really dont have another option I have already purchased most of my equipment I have a 7x8 ft area and I have 3 1200w full spectrum LEDs, a 440cfm fan filter combo any input would be greatly appreciated

I am not a grower yet I have always been on the mmj bandwagon long time smoker and like to consider myself a connoisseur but I'm just a guy in Indiana so what do I know right !! I'm in the process of building a grow room in my attic I k ow it's not gna be easy but I really dont have another option I have already purchased most of my equipment I have a 7x8 ft area and I have 3 1200w full spectrum LEDs, a 440cfm fan filter combo any input would be greatly appreciated
Sweet, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information and helpful people around here

Welcome! Lots of helpful and skillful growers here. I am still pretty new myself, but if I can help, I'd be happy to, or else point you in the direction of someone who can. Good luck putting your set-up together.

Yes I started 2 plant outside just for shits and giggles one is a completely unknown seed I got for free from ordering from the single seed center (said free seeds are chosen at random !?¿¡) the other is an autoflower (glueberry from expert seeds) which was planted on July 16th and is starting to flower is this normal cuz I'm like wtf the plant is only about 4 inches in height

Anyone with good autoflower experience? I am planning on doing both autos and traditional plants I am looking for some advice on these autoflowers as this is my first grow all to myself I know there is a learning experience that I will have to endure that will probably end in a lot of failures before success but hell man lifes hard enough any help or advice is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom