When does week 1 start?

Think most folks consider it no longer a seedling after 2nd set of leaves, not that one needs to really know how long it has been in Veg stage (or that I can think of it being critical).

Like Dwight said you don't really have to worry about when week 1 of veg is. If you do want to count weeks of veg you can. I consider it in veg when it gets its second set of true leaves. Hope that helps some!!! Have a good day Vonb!!!

Their reason for that is because you decide how big you want them to be and account for them to atleast double in size after switching to flower. Sativa's love to stretch, Indica's stay much shorter, you'd calculate that into the max size as well, as best you can anyways.

If you're tracking the nutes, its pretty simple for most feeding charts since they just repeat the week 3 indefinitely until you start flowering. I do track everything but i dont count day 1 until i move my clones outside the dome after the rooter pods are spewing roots, and into the main tent. Thats day 1.
For seeds, i dont count day 1 until at minimum the first true leaves show up. Sometimes i would wait longer just to give them a little extra veg time head start. Its really up to you when it comes down to it.

Just as a clone example, here's what i started yesterday at 7pm. In 1 week ill be harvesting (hopefully) and when i do, ill clean up the tent + my system then move those clones into the main tent after im done harvesting/cleaning. Day 1 will start and they will look pretty much just like that except roots will be spewing out the bottom of the pods.

Back
Top Bottom