When to flip outdoors: advice please

Patience is hard when it comes to these situations... LoL.

Give it a couple of weeks still... Here is my one bud im keeping an eye on. She is in week 9 of flowering

IMG_20210228_094128.jpg

Your "veg" nute is 12-2-13 and your flower nute is 10-2-8 which might leave you a little K deficient at the end. If it were mine I'd stick with the first one since plants use nitrogen right until the end.

I haven't found that to be true. I do pretty well in my 7 gallon pots (that one is 9.5oz dry). :)
That’s what I was thinking how big that plant need to be? 15 gallons is huge!

Ok guys, I hear what you say. Yes I’ve been looking through a jewellers loop and trichomes are all still crystal clear. I won’t mind a couple of weeks delay - more time for growth.

Will post a few more photos tomorrow, girls have advanced a bit from photos above (taken 5 days ago)

Thanks for the advice, very helpful. First time grower here
You can really tell you are getting close when you see those buds swell up during the last 2 weeks. They will put on a lot of weight at the end; so don't be in a big hurry. It's worth the wait.

A couple of fine lookin ladies there T.R. They are gonna fatten up real nice. How are you maintaining your 12/12 day night split?
I’m not. Just letting nature take its course. Mistake? They’ve been outside since seedlings. Days are getting shorter here in Australia (summer’s finished) - I got off to a late start due to customs persistently hijacking my Amsterdam-scourced seeds

I’m not. Just letting nature take its course. Mistake? They’ve been outside since seedlings. Days are getting shorter here in Australia (summer’s finished) - I got off to a late start due to customs persistently hijacking my Amsterdam-scourced seeds
There's no maintaining 12/12 outside. That plant knows summer is over and will Finnish as nature intended.

I second Enjoil. When you do get close you'll need to look at trichomes with jewelers loop and Harvest based on color of trichomes. Depending on how you like the high. 25% percent amber is good for me. Trichomes will go from clear to cloudy then start turning amber. Some people will harvest when trichomes are 50% clear and 50% cloudy. The more amber percent the more CBD and the more of a couch lock. Personally I wouldn't harvest until you at least start seeing amber trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom