When to flip outdoors: advice please

The nice sedating effect is the CBN in the plants that you find speedy when harvested early. Enough CBN and you lose most of the "high" and just end up melted into the couch/bed. Folks who want serious nighttime meds will often let their plants go really long and then dry and cure them poorly, which degrades THC to CBN even further.
Serious Night Time Meds .... Just what I like. This post just put my harvest off a little longer ... lol. Thanks !
25% Amber minimum for me as of now.

Today. One plant the buds are brown (but not the tri homes??!), the other the tri homes still look cleanish. Any opinions on harvesting?

33359359-076E-485E-9C8D-9BC8E79736E9.jpeg

F760C919-233E-44A9-AB68-CFAD4B28863D.jpeg

140FE056-DA5A-43C3-91B5-25F945F4A131.jpeg

11B8BBCE-C463-4FE9-8AE7-398211579DAB.jpeg

I'd take a small tester bud off each, quick-dry it (a tin-foil toaster canoe* works well for that), and fire it up!

*A piece of tin foil made into a canoe just bigger than the slot of the toaster. Put the buds (you will need to keep track of which came from which plant!) in the canoe and turn on the toaster. They will dry very quickly so keep an eye on them.

I'd take a small tester bud off each, quick-dry it (a tin-foil toaster canoe* works well for that), and fire it up!

*A piece of tin foil made into a canoe just bigger than the slot of the toaster. Put the buds (you will need to keep track of which came from which plant!) in the canoe and turn on the toaster. They will dry very quickly so keep an eye on them.
In the interests of research I did exactly that yesterday afternoon. Followed by a fine four hours, a good night’s sleep and no/little after-effect this morning.

Now if I could just remember which plant it came off..

I honestly don’t think I’m enough of an expert to tell the difference.

Do those plants look ready to harvest to you guys?

Just want to give a big thanks to all who helped make this first grow a success for me. Special thanks to InTheShed, Enjoil and PlantDaddy for your sound advice and encouragement.

100g off the two plants, very good quality. Happy with that.

F7A3A228-A414-4E95-BDA1-86CE84C14210.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom