Which Grow Light For The Price? Best Price For The Best Light

Hey Guy's i seeing a videos from the KS2500 and the guy say the ks3000 is the better light for 3x3 what you think from his comment? I hope i didn't bought the wrong light with not enough power for 3x3 but normaly the PAR Map showing good data ore not?

It seems the KS2500 probably came first and then the KS3000 was introduced after as a upgraded model.
I'm just basing that assumption off of their marketing images. Anyway, if you compare the charts, you'll notice that the latter has slightly better coverage and PPFD readings in the corners. But don't let that discourage you, I feel the KS2500 is priced more reasonably and should still do alright. There's always tricks to maximize your yield and coverage like LST, SCROG... And I just want to mention that when I started I was using a light meant for a 3x3 in a 4x4 and still got decent results. :ciao:

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.png

Hey Guy's i seeing a videos from the KS2500 and the guy say the ks3000 is the better light for 3x3 what you think from his comment? I hope i didn't bought the wrong light with not enough power for 3x3 but normaly the PAR Map showing good data ore not?

don't sweat it. you bought a great light.

Is it for the Homebox? Isn't that 2,62'x2,62' ?

3 medium sized plants, each yielding 6oz would get you over a lb.
It's doable but the lighting is just one factor out of many that lead to a successful harvest.
Genetics, training, feeding routine, plant count... lots at play.
Be conservative with your goal and you'll meet it easier. 12oz?

I belive i send my Viper Back to the seller because what i have to do with my 4 x 55w Cob led lights? Throw them away? No way so i think i use it for 2 years ore so then update. What you think? It's tragic not using them and trow it awau

IMG_20231023_222729.jpg

the drivers for those things don't look like they'd pull anywhere close to the 55w. i'd keep them for supplemental or set up a veg space and go with a better light for the main show.

Hey Folks,

i have a question for you what is a possible harvest with the ks2500?

your yield will be limited by the size of your space. both the mars or vipar light would be fine, they're both gonna do about the same.

the drivers for those things don't look like they'd pull anywhere close to the 55w. i'd keep them for supplemental or set up a veg space and go with a better light for the main show.

your yield will be limited by the size of your space. both the mars or vipar light would be fine, they're both gonna do about the same.

I check the wattage each grow from the Single COB each of them between 55-57 watt

I check the wattage each grow from the Single COB each of them between 55-57 watt

that doesn't mean it's what they are putting out. they can only do what the driver can give them. those tiny plastic drivers would each have to be pulling 110w. there's no chance of that.

thems tiny. stick with one of the choices for your new lights.

i'd personally tell you to go with the vipar, but that's just personal. either of your choices, mars or vipar, will do better than what you have now. keep the cobs for a veg set up or as supplemental lighting in flower.

don't worry about the light choice for that space between them. and don't look back, go get growing. :)

i'd personally tell you to go with the vipar, but that's just personal. either of your choices, mars or vipar, will do better than what you have now. keep the cobs for a veg set up or as supplemental lighting in flower.

don't worry about the light choice for that space between them. and don't look back, go get growing. :)
Sound advice brother. CL🍀

OK thank you then i think about it send Viper back the 2500ks and buy for 50 bucks more the Mars FCE ore FC 3000 but yeah i can hang some COBs in the flower tent to with the Viper ore Mars good idea

The Marses seem to be absent of any 660 & 780
and have a separate IR & UV bar?

I mean sure seems you kinda want 300watts? Since you want to exchange for the KS3000 or Mars 3000's
but you kinda still have extra power with the cobs if you want.. so ???? up to you man.
If you're not thinking about going to a 3x3' in the near future I'd just get to growing.

Back
Top Bottom