White Rhino looks like backyard weed and grows slower/harder than a turtle

that's odd. the middle and lower parts of my plants ripen the quickest. if you want to let her go another week there's no harm.

edit: oh yeah don't you have side lighting? if so your plant's "tops" are all over. in general if a top has intense light it will keep growing until the plant has overstayed its welcome.

Looks great man! Good turn around

I've noticed a lot of strains have recognizable pistil cycles. You'll see fresh new white pistils explode in growth and while those mature there wont be many new pistils growing. Then you'll see them stop maturing and more white pistils will grow out and the cycle continues.

Checking Trichome color is really the only surefire way to tell your harvest window. If you can upload pictures of the trichs, we'd be glad to help identify it with you.

:thumb:

Well... I've done it :)
It's been cut, cleaned and is now hanging in my closet.
I think I should keep it there for 3 days to dry, cut it into chunks and jar it?
And air the jar every 7 days or so?
AND! Thank you all for the help and info, I would have never seen it done without your help. So if we ever meet, the weed's on me :)

Well... I've done it :)
It's been cut, cleaned and is now hanging in my closet.
I think I should keep it there for 3 days to dry, cut it into chunks and jar it?
And air the jar every 7 days or so?
AND! Thank you all for the help and info, I would have never seen it done without your help. So if we ever meet, the weed's on me :)
Nice job Requin:thumb: check the faq section for answers on harvesting, curing etc....alot of good info from the community:Namaste:

No Walmart in my corner of the world but as far as I know, a mason jar is just a jar with a metal lid that also has a O ring for sealing, making it airtight?

I find it really funny that the timeframes are never really on the low end.
White rhino flowers fot 60-65 days, took mine over 70, dry period is 3-7 days, been almost 3 days and my buds are as fresh as ever.
The torture we endure for those tiny thc shrooms... :))

20160529_211548.jpg

This is what I am left with. Not bad I should say. There is a Zippo lighter for comparison.
I need to get a bigger jar tho, I was expecting less than I got aaand half of it is in a beer mug :)))
I left them to dry for 7 days but they are still sticky as hell, if I rattle the jar they move like one big piece and they stick to each other like glue... Was I supposed to let them dry out more?

I let my buds dry for about 7 days then I put them in the jar with the lid ajar for 7 more days. A good moisture test is whether or not the buds break up nicely in a grinder.

I do have a hygro, made for cigar humidifiers(my other puffing hobby). Will use it as soon as I move all the weed in a big jar, tomorrow.
65% is, by what I read, the perfect lvl for humidity.
Anyway, will hit some tonight to see what is what and I will be back with a feedback.

Well... I hit some of it last night but I can't say I am to happy.
It gives a slight body calm and I felt sleepy but that was it. Woke up this morning and felt like I was hit by a train, aftet falling on my back from the top of a building.
So... gonna grow some NYSD, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom