White Rhino looks like backyard weed and grows slower/harder than a turtle

agreed a scope is nice and you can get one that works for $5 or less. if a plant has white pistils it's still growing. they already look big I really like fluorescent light. how many watts are you running?

Around 700W.
Took a few macros, not the best but meh... will get some better ones when I have the time to get my light setup done properly.
2c8.jpg
1c7.jpg

Gonna check again in a few days. By my count... it should be ready by 15'th.
I don't want to harvest to soon, I rather harvest to late.

Gonna check again in a few days. By my count... it should be ready by 15'th.
I don't want to harvest to soon, I rather harvest to late.

keep an on the clear ones, once all cloudy then you decide when to harvest....those 2 pics are seriously cool man...wow:high-five:ps what type of camera, now I want one because the little microscopes are ok but you gotta get really up close to see what your pics show.

keep an on the clear ones, once all cloudy then you decide when to harvest....those 2 pics are seriously cool man...wow:high-five:ps what type of camera, now I want one because the little microscopes are ok but you gotta get really up close to see what your pics show.
It's a Sony A77 with a 90mm, 2.8, 1:1 Tamron macro lens.
You will also need a program called combineZP, when you shoot that close your focus range is really small and you will have to stack 15-30 photos, each with it's own focus spot, to get those kind of photos. In just one shot you will have very few parts in focus and the rest will be a big blur.
I am still sorry I didn't set my lights properly, those shots would have been a ton better...

It's a Sony A77 with a 90mm, 2.8, 1:1 Tamron macro lens.
You will also need a program called combineZP, when you shoot that close your focus range is really small and you will have to stack 15-30 photos, each with it's own focus spot, to get those kind of photos. In just one shot you will have very few parts in focus and the rest will be a big blur.
I am still sorry I didn't set my lights properly, those shots would have been a ton better...
Ok........................I think I'll stick to my little microscope,it's a helluva lot simpler...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Still a lot of white pistils and lot's of clear trichs...so...a ways to go yet...bear in mind, any number of day's given by a breeder is general...more or less...usually seems more... lolool...patience...h00k...oh yeah...kewl photo's!!

Each time I decide that tomorrow is harvest day, this bastard grows new "whiskers"! Nah, sorry, you ain't cutin' me down yet dude...
20160516_213745.jpg
20160516_213726.jpg
20160516_213443.jpg

The bastard is still growing new whiskers and the trichomes are crystal clear!
It's been way over 70days since it went into flowering and she is still growing :/

let's see. if there's not many white pistils left she's probably ready.

since 75% or more of the pistils have turned she can be harvested. the lower buds should be even more ripe.

since 75% or more of the pistils have turned she can be harvested. the lower buds should be even more ripe.

The lower buds are full of fresh pistils :(
The top is the most turned and all the trics are clear, could not find even 1 that is cloudy.
If you say it's ready I can chop it down, I have no real experience in weed.

The lower buds are full of fresh pistils :(
The top is the most turned and all the trics are clear, could not find even 1 that is cloudy.
If you say it's ready I can chop it down, I have no real experience in weed.
I'm at a crossroad......if the triches are clear then that indicates the thc levels haven't achieved maturity yet....cloudy or a mix of cloudy and amber is the norm for harvesting....yet she's still acting like she has a ways to go.....idk what to say about this...you want to harvest at peak time but this plant is not giving any indication that she's ready....great job Requin...wish I coulda been more helpful.

Back
Top Bottom