White Rhino looks like backyard weed and grows slower/harder than a turtle

So I have an update on my little green joy, doing quite good and I was thinking of "sending" it into flowering at the end of the month.
Thoughts?
20160315_204626.jpg

For what you have your pots are more than enough. I would suggest you get a book on how to grow and then start asking questions, because just like all of us when we started - you have masterfully done everything wrong.

For what you have your pots are more than enough. I would suggest you get a book on how to grow and then start asking questions, because just like all of us when we started - you have masterfully done everything wrong.

:))))))
Masterfully wrong! That made me spit my juice all over the table!
I have been reading a lot of stuff but my mystake was to do it from the internet(not from here, I admit). And as such I had 5 answers to 1 question, all 5 different. So I did what seemed right, I took what I thought to be useful from all the crap I read.
Seems i was wrong! Masterfully so! :))
I have very little time unfortunately and reading books about weed just can't fit in my life right now. It was easier online because whenever I had a small window, I could click-click, and taking a book about how to grow weed with me, everywhere I go... seems a bit insane :D
But I will when I have the time, post mortem probably :/

Well people, with all your help about how to, I think we have a winner.
As far as I can tell it's a SHE but your input is always welcomed.
fem20.jpg

Well you can get a book as pdf file and start from there. Yes, it's tough to sometimes understand who's right and who's wrong... because we ale think we are :D

People are right about the halogen lamp - it's a waste of time. CFL's are ok. However a 100$ LED will take you to next level. So that would be mine suggestion. Couple that with some descent tomato/paprika soil + water of correct 6,5 PH and that's it. Grow & be happy :D

:))))))
Masterfully wrong! That made me spit my juice all over the table!
I have been reading a lot of stuff but my mystake was to do it from the internet(not from here, I admit). And as such I had 5 answers to 1 question, all 5 different. So I did what seemed right, I took what I thought to be useful from all the crap I read.
Seems i was wrong! Masterfully so! :))
I have very little time unfortunately and reading books about weed just can't fit in my life right now. It was easier online because whenever I had a small window, I could click-click, and taking a book about how to grow weed with me, everywhere I go... seems a bit insane :D
But I will when I have the time, post mortem probably :/

aphrodisia I changed the halo light with 2 325W, 4800 lumens each, CFL lights + a 45W one.
I have over 10.000 lumens and around 700W of light.
Also started feeding it Epsom salt.
It stopped going up and started to create a lot of new growth.
I hope it will catch up and yield some nice buds.
Still unsure if it needs a bigger pot or not, the current is 1.3 gallons and I have seen nice plants in even smaller pots, giving a lot of buds.
I am not looking to get a ton of buds, I just need a decent amount.

hi man ...gongrats for ur girl...as all flowers trees ....cannabis need light...if u have asmall tree under shadow the the nodes will have big distance each other...as closer the light and as much light she gets u will have smaller distance of nodes and u can make the lst topping....so i would suggest to bring them close to light or the light close to plants...like other said water in correct time...when soil is dry....and air circulation...those 3 is the first u must do...after that if u have problems is coz of ph or nutes or diceases....but for now i believe the first three if u make it correct u will have a nice bush ...good luck

So I have an update on my little green joy, doing quite good and I was thinking of "sending" it into flowering at the end of the month.
Thoughts?
20160315_204626.jpg

in ur case i would make lsting or with a small rope to take the two tops horizontally so the brances inside the plant to make more tops....then to flowering stage....i see now u have more nodes -branches and leaves..good work

Well you can get a book as pdf file and start from there. Yes, it's tough to sometimes understand who's right and who's wrong... because we ale think we are :D

People are right about the halogen lamp - it's a waste of time. CFL's are ok. However a 100$ LED will take you to next level. So that would be mine suggestion. Couple that with some descent tomato/paprika soil + water of correct 6,5 PH and that's it. Grow & be happy :D

100 dollar LED??????is this for 2 plants?dual spectrum?bloom and veg?can we have alink to go to the next level?please?i try to find led for both veg and bloom not very expensive but i cant find....i need it for 2 plants bush shape many tops...can u help please?thank u

this white small dots u see on leaves is the thc....is what make plants -weed sticky...called trichomes...u google trichomes and u will find out..is the best of the best
So you smoke the leaves to? Dry them like the buds?
I am asking because as far as I know, white rhino has a ton of them on the leaves and I would like to enjoy every bit of my plants :)
Also, here is an update. about 10 days since I set them on 12/12
20160324_225042.jpg

So you smoke the leaves to? Dry them like the buds?
I am asking because as far as I know, white rhino has a ton of them on the leaves and I would like to enjoy every bit of my plants :)
Also, here is an update. about 10 days since I set them on 12/12
20160324_225042.jpg

no its not good ide to smoke them but if the leaves are full of trichomes...so many like snow then u can use them for hash or oil or butter.u dffinetely can use them but not for smoke

after may grows i decide it is better for non-auto plants to have them in veg stage more time...so u train them from begin and make a plant with many tops by techiniques...lst-topping e.t.c then when u have a bush less than a meter tall and more than a meter aroynd u turn it to bloom stage...this is my opinion to have the best results...bigger yield and many tops ...just check grow journals of people here and u wll find out more things than what u expect...peace man...one love

nice. I hope you have enough vertical space because she's going to keep stretching for about another week.

The buds are starting to form, I counted atleast 20 of them so I am happy. It is nuff for my needs, 1 gram lasts me a good while, I just like to chill on it, not get wasted.
And the house smells like heaven :circle-of-love:
I have all the vertical space I need, almost 3 meters of it.
Will soon share more photos.
Thaks!

Back
Top Bottom