White Russian Grow!

good day today for attempting to clone !:bong:
been to the local hydro shop, bought a ENVIROGROW CFL250w (6700k) will be taking 5-10 cut's today and placing in coco plugs and into a dome.
some of will be placed in rooting gel and the others without.

im hoping for some 1st time luck with this 1, never tried it before bt couldn't be dun with starting seed's again, £65 for 11 :lot-o-toke:
(not the kind of loot i like to spend every grow when i can have them for nothing!) lol.
plan is to keep the invasion of russins coming.

also have just germinated 2 feminized AK47 that a friend kindly brought back from Amsterdam
:rollit: cant wait to see them grow (1st time at growing this strain).:yahoo:
would love to have the hole family tho (white widow,AK47 and there offspring white russian
would be groovy to grow all together.
might invest in some fem W.Widow seed soon, or try for some clone's if i can find some1 with.
suppose 2 out of the three will do for now.

any tip's would be appreciated :thanks:

quick post on the clone's! (5 clone,2 AK47 seeds)
temp 27.9c
humidity 80-95%
new 250w (6700k) CFL.:rollit:
Photo0521.jpg

a space under the kitchen bench will do for a day or two till i have fabricated there new grow-box.
Photo0522.jpg
Photo0524.jpg

dome will be taken off once in there new home for the next 2-3 weeks.
any tips or if im doing wrong, tell as it's a 1st time at this.:thanks:

Look good shmicky :)

Do you think the 250w cfl is a bit much for the clones? Also make sure that you don't get the grow medium too wet or they can rot, I was using root riot blocks and added too much liquid which made them rot :p

The dome and sprays of water should keep them happy and root most of them, clone gel or not.

Have subscribed and will keep an eye. Shame you aren't closer or we could swap some strains!

Look good shmicky :)

Do you think the 250w cfl is a bit much for the clones? Also make sure that you don't get the grow medium too wet or they can rot, I was using root riot blocks and added too much liquid which made them rot :p

The dome and sprays of water should keep them happy and root most of them, clone gel or not.

Have subscribed and will keep an eye. Shame you aren't closer or we could swap some strains!

yo daveyboy, no not at all working gr8 for me. root's were visable in 2 week's more or less useing root riot cube's, clonex and formulex foiler spray once ever other day.
i invested £50 on a 12 slot airoponic propagator as the other just didnt cut it for me lol.
618_0.jpg

altho i have the 250w bulb it only is working at half power(125w)as a little clumzy ness got the better :lot-o-toke:
(only half the bulb lights up bt work's just as good)
im thinking of a T5 for my veg tent (£170 for a 8 x 45w tube) at a size of 1m-1m.

i see you about some swop's, my location is close 2 nebiggan way if that helps ? :peacetwo::thumb:

well 4 days since last post and must say the change is impressive!
plant are looking healthy as they have ever been, lush green leaf's and bushing out well 2.:grinjoint:
pic's from today!08/11/2010!
Photo0515.jpg
Photo0516.jpg
Photo0518.jpg

the next W.russian to be triggered on 12/11/2010! (2 weeks after the other 2)
Photo0514.jpg
Photo0519.jpg

:yahoo:

now down to the girl's at (day 10) on 12/12.
really happy with the growth on these 2, not to much stretch so far and showing small nug's.
Photo0509.jpg
Photo0513.jpg
Photo0510.jpg
Photo0511.jpg
Photo0512.jpg
Photo0505.jpg
Photo0506.jpg
Photo0507.jpg
Photo0508.jpg

that's all for now folks :ganjamon:

Looking good! I think we're pretty close with our White Russians, mine are only on week 2 start. But they are bushy as hell with new stems sprouting everywhere.

well ppl finely a update chance on this J!
been off-line for a bit so haven't ad the chance to show you my progress. :morenutes:
1st of all the 2 w/russians budded from the 2nd of oct! sorry to say not many pics of those 2 during there flowering time, altho i have a few pic's of them on d/day >>>>>
DSC0003512.jpg
DSC000399.jpg

the yield off the 1st one!
DSC0004014.jpg
DSC0004110.jpg
DSC000429.jpg
DSC000459.jpg

and the 2nd!

dry weight>
  1. 112g
  2. 143g

now down to the grow aria, well what to say ? all plant's bounced back very nice. so much growth i couldn't be leave it :slide:
take a look at what im on about >
DSC000529.jpg

DSC000667.jpg
DSC000807.jpg
DSC0006011.jpg
DSC000586.jpg
DSC0006810.jpg
DSC0006713.jpg
DSC0006910.jpg
DSC000778.jpg

:surf: plane surfin all the way man!
lmao!
on the grow side we have 2 x w/russians (tall bush) 2x AK-47 (1 smaller bush and 1 young (fem!) ) 3x w/russian clone's.

on the bud side we have 5x w/russian's (x2 at 6 weeks x1 at 4 week's and x2 at 1 week)
hope you enjoy the update, will be in touch:thumb::peacetwo:

oh i forgot to say i invested in some bigbud and overdrive! will let you know how they fair out bt at £20 each am sure they will work gr8 as have read good things about them :Rasta:
p.s sorry bwt the cam quality tha tuk wit a 2.0mp phone lol best a can do for now.

wow, you got a lot going on there shmicky.
Look like you got some nice continuous harvest going on now. Im so jealous. The girls are looking great. And your last harvest looks tasty. Nice big bud.:thumb:

Got my self a second strain a couple of days ago. Lambo. Put two in paper towel like 36 hours ago, but still nothing.... So its a waiting game going on here right now.

yea daveyboy was memorized by it myself, the biggest one's iv had so far so was like a accomplishment trophy's lol!
the 2 on the left side in flowering are well over 4.5 foot and only a week into ther 2 week stretch so cant waight to see what bud's they suprize me with:Rasta:
a must say the smoke was better than i expected.:tokin:

hi BurmeseKush,
yea a gr8 continuous harvest going on, just need to cut the size of the babys down a bit lol getting a bit tall n bushy for lower light.
or some LST maybe ? we'll see. last was very tasty indeed, hoping some new arrival of big bud n overdrive will help give a even lush taste and more dank buds. :blunt:
also got a few recon seed off a mate with a good female rate, might set a couple off in the next few days.

thanx for the intrest peep's :thumb::thumb:

hi peeep's just to say all is going well still no more probs and 1.1/2 weeks till my next 2 plants get the chop :cheer:

oooooooooooooooh! its nice to have 2 plants getting the chop every 2 weeks ;) will post some pic's soon.:peace:

time for a pic update!
first off the 2 russians still in veg, getting to be quite a size.
DSC002094.jpg

top pic of a AK-47.
DSC002103.jpg

these are on there 7th week of flower.
DSC002124.jpg
DSC002114.jpg
DSC002204.jpg
DSC002047.jpg
DSC002134.jpg

and finaly one of the 2 girls at 2 weeks.
DSC002018.jpg

:peacetwo:

Hey mate, can you take a look at the White Russian images at end of my thread?

Poor fookin thing is sick... think is a lockout of some sort. Last time I thought it was PH, now think it may be to much calcium in the water or build up.

Can't afford RO filter atm though :(

Hi shmicky

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Re: white russian grow! HOW TO HANG CFL HORIZONTAL

put cfl on it side 2day with a bit of Mylar as a reflector
Photo0352.JPG

day 4
Photo0358.JPG

I have this same light. We were considering hanging it with metal wire rather than spending the money for a hood. How did you hang it horizontally? THANK YOU!!!

Back
Top Bottom