White Russian - Outdoor Soil Season

Mr Mud-Pie

Hey everyone this is going to be my 3rd separate grow, White Russian Seed (Mother Plant was Home grown by my uncle) Has strong Genetics for super sticky buds. Will be all outside (Besides seed sprout witch will be 27w cfl 6700k till she is good for outdoors should be a few days to a week) All organic and will not be LSTing or Toping. She will be as natural as she can be. I will try to make her grow for 4-6 months see how much of a yield we can get. Thanks for tuning in and lets sit and watch the grass grow :)

Thank you :420: for the awesome Community and Thanks for everything.

Strain Name: White Russian

Grade: 8.75-9/10 A/A+

Type: HYBRID Sativa/Indica

The legendary White Russian Lineage is a mish mash of decades of breeding programs from land-races around the world, culminating in a breed of White Widow X AK-47 two of the greatest strains worldwide! the breeding program was a success and White Russian is that offspring. She is said to have consistent THC levels hovering around 22%! quite the Superchild!

Looks: 8.5-9/10 Frosted with trichomes nice shade of golds and greens with nice orange hairs-very frosted cured well & well preserved not dense not airy either-hard and crisp crumbles into trichome crushed goodness ready to medicate

Smell: 8/10 slight sweet floral blossom smell not much before crushed but after crushing…YUMMY YUMMY YUMM sweet sour and smooth berries ans a subtle incense and a citrus kicker very well rounded

Taste: 8/10 slight trix taste-delicious and long lasting in the bowl-mellow

Effects: 9/10 1 small bowl out of the Zong- about 3 small/avg.hits…1st medication of the day. strong uplifting cerebral soaring sort of high. GREAT morning/daytime/social use instant slow takeoff upwards for 45 minutes then you plateau for 1.5 hrs then gentle comedown-overall effects 3 hrs-NOT FOR

NEW USER/PATIENT-STRONG MEDICINE

Duration: about 3 hrs maybe longer

Potency: 9/10 could last longer but that might be asking for trouble

Good Strain For: DAYTIME MEDICATION for all occasions and events-stealth!!!(i get red eyes easy)could make a great all around daytime med for productive-creative-task oriented sort of things-not foggy or spacey-good clear med-not for long duration pain management,there are much better meds for that-this is a low CBD/ High THC strain

Here is a Pictures of Final Result -

WHITE-RUSSIAN-for-web-578x437.jpg

white-russian-2.jpg

Hope You Enjoy This As Much As i Will
Smoke on my brothers and sisters! :blunt:

Re: White Russian - Outdoor Soil *Season*

Very nice; I'll be watching for her updates. Rastafari :popcorn:

I'm patient Mr.Mud-pie lol. Quick question though, are you gonna plant your seedling in the coco skin cup or remove it first? Seems to me I read not to but maybe that was referring to jiffy cups. I'm interested for my future seeding/clones :nomo:

Well from what I learned that it "should" be okay because the coco will desolve slowly and the roots can find holes throught the skin easly so it just makes it less stressfull for the baby plant so it can continue to grow. But I still haven't seen a sprout yet hopeing everyything is all right, if not I have 1 more seed. But I think its just taking a while :) got to be patniet

*UPDATE* We have a baby sprout! :D i was starting to get worried but she pulled through :) got her in a clean area with a big pot surrounding her with a 27w CFL daylight blub :) We are now on the way for a amazing white Russian grow everyone!

2012-04-01_15-06-48_280.jpg

2012-04-01_15-06-37_282.jpg

I know bro! Can't wait for this one :) she's gonna be awesome I might ttry a full cfl in my very nice shed but id build like a cabnet type thing :) if anyone would like to help me on this project with what to get and use for a cFL room bbox type deal. Id give you criedt for the help :)

nice man! well tell me when u do ill come check it out!! :D ya i just got home from work going to chceck on the babys then smoke up my self :) check out my Unknown plant! shes fire

*Mini Update* Here are new pics of her in her new pot and yes i put the Coco skin directly into the pot the roots grow through it and it makes root growth more healthy :) its a 3gal pot with Fox Farm Happy Frog

2012-04-06_19-27-34_140.jpg

I spray water into the Upside down water bottle to make it more humid in there

2012-04-06_19-27-47_157.jpg

Thats her now at day 3 from Springing from the ground

Thanks 1212!!! :D ya think it would be a good idea to start my plants at 1/4 the 10ml it says on the site for this one? or for both plants? jw cuz idk what i should do with the BPN at this stage for my White russian and Unknown any help would be great :D

You rang? lol

Give it another 5 days before adding nutrients. I grew in coco coir (it has no nutrients) from seed and the seedling feed with only water until the first two leaves grew out an inch long, then the first nutrient dosage is needed. Since you are using HFF soil you will not need any nutrients for the first 3 weeks of its life.

On the 4th week, feed it with 5ml grow, 5ml micro, and 5ml bloom to start, then up it accordingly to the chart.

Back
Top Bottom