White Widow, Bubble Gum, Purple Haze Grow Tubs LST CFL

You made me spit out my coffee at work... Didnt realize the way that sounded until I said it in my head lmao...haha

Once I move the plants im going to tighten it up. I might put some sponge weather striping along the edges for a better seal.. there still a working project :)

I started my LST on 4 girls today. The other 2 dont have the size yet for LST.

I will be following this LST model

LST32.jpg

Agreed on the counter-tying, but I would like to add that your plants look nice and healthy from what I can see.

I like your plan on the LST. That helps me out some, too - I'm doing my first real lst right now, great diagram.

Truly amazing Mardo it very obvious that you remind those plants that your the one in control with a clean, innovative and cost friendly setup I tip my hat as I pass the blunt great work :smokin::joint:

Thanks for the heads up Hemp. Will be doing that when I get off Work today.

Good luck XLR8 with the lst.. this is new territory for me too. throwing good vibes your way.

Thanks LiftedLion. Online equipment is hard to get where I live so I have to get all macgyver with my set up lol

Coming along very nicely MM! :goodjob:

With the possible exception of the mothers, I plan on LSTing all my plants. The results are unbelievable in terms of maximizing yield in a smaller space.

Is it normal to experience some color loss in the underside leaves during the LST.. They seem kind of buried when pushed over and the lowest original tier has lost bit of its rich green color and and has some slight yellowing. very very slight but keeping an eye on it.

I think the light just may not be penetrating through to the lowest tier.

I am currently using 1/2 recommended nutes.

Is it normal to experience some color loss in the underside leaves during the LST.. They seem kind of buried when pushed over and the lowest original tier has lost bit of its rich green color and and has some slight yellowing. very very slight but keeping an eye on it.

I think the light just may not be penetrating through to the lowest tier.

I am currently using 1/2 recommended nutes.

It just sounds like they're not getting light anymore. If they aren't and start to die just remove them. The idea of lst is to maximize bud sites at a leveled canopy height - it's going to block light and some leaves will eventually die below the canopy. That's the theory, but I'm just really learning lst myself. ;)

Just my 2 cents. Your plants look great in the pictures, you're off to a great start. :goodjob:

I totally agree with Xlr8, your plants do look amazing MM. The reason why I said it might be N deficiency is because at the beginning of my grow, my girls developed something similar. I kept them in the starter pots for too long and the oldest leaves (on a couple of the girls) started yellowing. When I transplanted them into the big buckets with more medium and more nutes, they just totally took off and no more yellowing leaves.

Back
Top Bottom