White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

That's a beautiful thing
Not feeling good, was over at aspen with a high temp on his dwc 80 degrees. Gotta lay back down can’t hold my head up, if you would help him out.

Merry Christmas to all at 420 magazine Family
Meds they are giving did not let me sleep last night , my phone is at 4% fixing to die will be in the dark ! Thanks to Stoneotter , Angry Bird ,
Pennywise, Grandpa Tokin, Orlando Scout and there are more in here have to post quick2%

HAHA MERRY CHRISTMAS !
What you mean HaHaMerryChristmas it’s HoHo . I don’t have a charger here at the hospital, they charged it for me. I think they are going to let me go home , there having a powwow. Feel better just hearing them say go home . Haven’t had a flu in 20 years typeA .
Hadn’t saw my plants since Friday morning, take care Stoneotter. I Got to go .

Say by to this dam thing

Attachments

• 43630C87-0FD2-48AD-8932-754718A3C70F.jpeg
    43630C87-0FD2-48AD-8932-754718A3C70F.jpeg
    498.7 KB · Views: 8
Say by to this dam thing
Sucks just came in and said another day or two , when I ask which is it a day or two this brainiac was the most confused I’ve ever seen.
Be back in here mama brought me a charger!

Tomorrow will be 5 days no viewing. It was using 2 gallons a day , right now it should be 8 gallons down with concentrated nutrients scary. Neighbor is gone to Arkansas and I know he still has those WW clones going I gave him .
I believe this is where that 25% will save me?
Haven’t burned one since Thursday!

Hang in there, hope your plants will be OK
Myself but like I said it was 25% nutrients we know they were eating the nutrients 50ppm a day at the start slowly slow down and quit , now I just threw a wrench in the fan . It may not doing nothing but watering.

Hooked me back up to the iv, shot me for 3 days of blood thinners in the stomach,gallon of antibiotics. 12 gallons of blood 41 holes in my arms , this is solitary confinement. Gotta pee and drag this iv with me .

I need to quit myself
Please , I did the chantax the wife sleept in the spare room said I was angry in my sleep . It worked I would stand there and hold the cigarette and never light it. Took 3 weeks of it and the doctor called in to check how I was doing, I told him if I was gonna harm myself again I was gonna whoop his ass case closed . Really out12 of us a company thing 10 quit and still today in2010

Please , I did the chantax the wife sleept in the spare room said I was angry in my sleep . It worked I would stand there and hold the cigarette and never light it. Took 3 weeks of it and the doctor called in to check how I was doing, I told him if heI was gonna ask me if I would harm myself again I was gonna whoop his ass case closed . Really out12 of us a company thing 10 quit and still today in2018
Had to fix that because that’s what he’d ask ever time , I can’t stand to get stuck by a needle you think I’m gonna harm myself ?
5 days this morning I hadn’t seen my plants !!!!!

Sucks being in the hospital especially this time of year. I hope things get better for you soon.
Depressing this is our first year in our life no Christmas with Family

Back
Top Bottom