White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

That’s a cool chart , I’m just glad it still took the water and nutrients with no more stretch today! That stretch was almost a foot in 2 weeks.
My meter (tds/ec is not adjustable) I can only check it. My tds EZ by HM is adjustable but touchy as hell , but does adjust . They read so close l didn’t throw the pancellent away.

63/15 days
Ordered more seeds
Critical purple Auto- feminized and more OG Kush feminized. The easy and the intimidated grow.
Outside temp 43 humidity 88%
Tent temp 75.2 humidity 59%
Ph5.6 (rising)
TDS 203 ppm (falling)
Water temp 66.7 (falling) dropped 2 more gallons
Are we going to make a week on the nutrients, it’s never been like this . The last water and nutrients change was the fourth , which equals one week of nutrients the old way!
Couple pics

Attachments

• 2B215772-5084-410B-AA4D-DA5CE97D0FDA.jpeg
    2B215772-5084-410B-AA4D-DA5CE97D0FDA.jpeg
    937.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 1B7BA4F1-70BC-4455-A7FD-370AAB5881C8.jpeg
    1B7BA4F1-70BC-4455-A7FD-370AAB5881C8.jpeg
    603.3 KB · Views: 64
They're reaching out. Glad they stopped for you.
Looks like they are holding here the last two days and filling in like you said!
Wished I’d cleaned the bottoms like everyone else, just taking the brown leaves at this time.

And some scalp them and survive!
The Steve Jobs was looking for someone to tell him which leaves he could take off . I told him to stuff then under or his choice of scalping them . He carried on twice about it but all y’all were gone and couldn’t answer him . So if y’all would check him out ?

Looks good there Hippie. You're right, your top signature link is an email address. "mailto" is a command that brings up a mail app on your computer, and it looks like it's pointing to a yahoo email address. The second link isn't a link after all.

Interesting on the TDS meter. I'd heard about the different scales, but never paid attention to what scale I might have. Since everything is so wildly different, I'm going to focus on reading the plants and just use my PPM meter to see when it raises or lowers. Before I fucked my grow up, I noticed it wasn't a dark green color, and I think it's because I was under feeding. I was too worried about PPM on the meter and following some website that said I had to be at X ppm at week X. So this time I'm just going to read the plants. Well, try to read the plants, at least.

@Steve Jobs are you looking to strip some leaves?

Yeah I was just curious if I should have taken 2 of my fans off. I ended up snipping them. They were touching a lot of other leafs and the tops were blocked a bit.

Left and right fan leaves. Ended up breaking a shoot off tho trying to bend it. So that kinda sucked lol

Attachments

• 9EE86B3A-B8E1-41BB-89D8-EC3331DC9042.jpeg
    9EE86B3A-B8E1-41BB-89D8-EC3331DC9042.jpeg
    557.2 KB · Views: 61
Looks good there Hippie. You're right, your top signature link is an email address. "mailto" is a command that brings up a mail app on your computer, and it looks like it's pointing to a yahoo email address. The second link isn't a link after all.

Interesting on the TDS meter. I'd heard about the different scales, but never paid attention to what scale I might have. Since everything is so wildly different, I'm going to focus on reading the plants and just use my PPM meter to see when it raises or lowers. Before I fucked my grow up, I noticed it wasn't a dark green color, and I think it's because I was under feeding. I was too worried about PPM on the meter and following some website that said I had to be at X ppm at week X. So this time I'm just going to read the plants. Well, try to read the plants, at least.
I’d always use the tds for when I put in new water and nutrients not during the coarse of the grow , sure taught me a lot in hydro. Have advanced nutrients so I didn’t worry about ph . Now I learn that you still have to watch the ph for the rise because at 5.5 there is no mg or p getting absorbed till 5.8 and that’s when I’m changing the water and nutrients. Thought this was my signal 5.8 to change them ! That other 165 ppm of nutrients might be mg and p ?

Yeah I was just curious if I should have taken 2 of my fans off. I ended up snipping them. They were touching a lot of other leafs and the tops were blocked a bit.

Left and right fan leaves. Ended up breaking a shoot off tho trying to bend it. So that kinda sucked lol
Like I said patients most these guys and gals were gone for the weekend. And you know they’re ready to help when there here !
Keep up the good work they are showing it!

64/16 days
Outside temp 32 humidity 44%
Tent temp 73.6 humidity 46%
Ph 5.7 (rising )
TDS 182 ppm tips curling under slightly (falling)
Water tank 70.1 little to high down 2 gallons ( falling)
Going to go another day , magical maybe today?

Doing a good job tracking the Rez conditions!
Have never tracked like this ,will keep it up to see how it works. Before I got here (420)checked the tds and the ph 7 to 10 days later to see if I need to dump the water .
Light feeding last night maybe it’s starting with the mg, the tips on some were turned down!

Back
Top Bottom