White Widow Indoor Veg Outdoor Flower

Sorry to see the boy ya got there. im almost sure that its a boy. The rest of them are looking great though. Way to grow :rollit:

Tead that sounds like the "bananas" I keep hearing about. I'm tryna figure out why people rush to cut the males even when they are unsure. Y? Don't they have to go 12/12 b4 releasing pollen? I hear the males mature a little faster but what's the rush? Which leads me to my next question, what compelled u to keep her around and U suspected she hermied? Just curious.

Tead that sounds like the "bananas" I keep hearing about. I'm tryna figure out why people rush to cut the males even when they are unsure. Y? Don't they have to go 12/12 b4 releasing pollen? I hear the males mature a little faster but what's the rush? Which leads me to my next question, what compelled u to keep her around and U suspected she hermied? Just curious.

I think many growers, including myself, have limited space. The hermi will polinate all your females and you'll end up with calyxs full of seeds rather then sticky wonderful resin.... it can be pretty risky... especially in an un-attended garden. In this case, my babies are in the sun, so they'll pump out pollen whenever they want. I didn't see any hermi action untill ~2 weeks after they hit the sunlight. I suppose autoflowering varieties would create pollen whenever they hit maturity no matter what light.

My motivation behind keeping her (it?) alive was 2 fold. I wanted to make sure... I caught them very early, and it's a new strain for me, so I was unsure. My cupboard's a bit bare at the moment, and I want to get some bud off of her to get me over the hump.

Cheers!

Text updates...
Mother green's been clipped to hell. I think I got 10 or 12 clones off her over the last few days. All her uncut stems have now been clipped at least once. She looks fine... just a bit funny.

White it the tri-node gone bi-node. Too bad she went back to 2 noded growth... the tri-node patern was fun. She's growing normally and looks fine

Blue is my hermi. She's really tall with huge spaces between the nodes. I'm pulling off the pollen sacks as I see them. I'll let her grow so I can get some bud of her. Bitch... how dare she change sides on me!

Red is my well manicured baby. She got sunburned the other day... but looks fine.

Weather has been very wet and warm over the last few days. Several inches the last few days. I'm trying to figure out an effective way to feed when the skies are dumping. I've tried adding food to the pots between showers, but I'm pretty sure it just gets washed thru.

Had a bit of an accident the other day that took me out for a few days. I'll live, but the pain meds really make me pissy. MJ has been quite helpful in taking the edge off the meds as they take the edge off my pain. That's just a whole lotta edges.

Cheers!

Felt bad talking about momma green without a photo....

ClippedMomma.JPG

She looks all clipped up and wierd.

Cheers!

So, I saw this blurb about the Greenhouse Seeds WW strain...

"We suggest the final 2 weeks of the flowering cycle to turn the lights off altogether or at least down to 6 hours. This keeps the flowers from re-growth and stresses the plant into giving up it's last drops of goodness as crystal to protect the flower... try it!"

While I'm a fan of putting your plants in darkness for a few days before harvest, will a 2 week period of darkness give me something amazing?

Any thoughts or experiences?

Cheers

Nute questions...

My plants are fully mature and flowering and, while I'm ramping up my nute percentages... I'm still only at about 40% of published numbers. This is the first time I've grown this strain, and this is the first time I'm adding nutes in a coherant fashion.

So, Where do folks end up in their feeding? Should I expect to be feeding them 100% (or more)? Am I ramping them up too slowly?

Cheers!

Tead, this is the funny part of the grow. I have had the same strains on the same nutes at different ratios and got different responses. I have gone full strength from jump b4 and started low and tried to work my way up and stopped around 1000PPM (full strength is 1500+ PPMs ) as plants started to curl tips. So I am interested to figure this out too. With the lower PPMs the plants seem to finish with an inferior product. This is what I've observed in my experiences.

Back
Top Bottom