White Widow x BigBud coco feed question?

HigherTheHigh

Hello all.

Im on germinating some White Widow x BigBud and wondered if anyone had a ppm feed plan for flower, i will be growing in coco.

I usually run 700ppm at the start then 800ppm then end up at 900ppm at close to harvest, but im running another strain that seems even 800ppm looks a little to strong and these will be some of my last plants im growing for this year and most of next.

I also have another question to people that use canna nutes, if anyone wouldnt mind would they work something out for me, my water is 80ppm always and i used to add 30ml of A & B to 10L of water, but i never used to read my ppms and my plants were always great through flower with it so if anyone would not mind would they mix some up and tell me what ppm it goes up to, it would mean a great deal to me as im using Ionic and the mix ratios is so different.

Thank you everyone!

If anyone has any suggestions i would really appreciate it, i was also thinking of running the 4x4 with with a 600w HPS & 400w HPS in a cool tube to hopefully harvest as much yield as possible as my health is slowly starting to deteriorate.

I know quality over takes quality but all of these strains are getting an extra week flower to push for 50%+ amber trichomes so its more of a sleepy high, rather sleep at the moment than be awake.

They have sprouted and i will be planting them tomorrow in coco, then flipped around the 20-27th of August.

Back
Top Bottom