Why buy Crop King Seeds

I tried to order from CKS once. It was a major pain in the ass. Trying to figure how to even pay for them..... Anywho, I've had 100% success with delivery and germination with all the seeds I've purchased from GYO seedbank. They are also a sponsor for 420 mag. They have much more selection than CKS and the prices are much lower. PLUS, I ordered with my debit card from my bank here on the states with ZERO issues.

If the company just sold, the best thing they could do to to regain the trust of their client base would be to give away free seeds to any and all 420mag members. I understand that this would be a massive undertaking. I just think they have a long way to go to make it right. At this point free would be the only way I would ever try their products, and Id bet others feel the same way.

I'll have nothing to do with cks ever again after all this. It's Gona take more then a few free seeds to gain my trust an business again. A formal apology on this thread to all that have been slighted would be a start atleast. But I have other banks I deal with an not once have I had issue an reviews online r positive for the most. Ur always Gona have winers an criers mostly ones just wanting free stuff by taking advantage of these companies. Cks lack of response here says it all for me however.

Well I suppose I should of waited to see if my order arrived before giving cks praise a few comments ago. Well I believe I've been shafted and I live in B.C. No customs and I'm a legal grower. No excuses for fcking me over other than it's become a scam.
420 wants us to promote there sponsors, well how about backing your crew and dump them or get it figured out.

Well I suppose I should of waited to see if my order arrived before giving cks praise a few comments ago. Well I believe I've been shafted and I live in B.C. No customs and I'm a legal grower. No excuses for fcking me over other than it's become a scam.
420 wants us to promote there sponsors, well how about backing your crew and dump them or get it figured out.

When did you order? Payment method?

When did you order? Payment method?

Visa, two weeks ago today. I was hoping they were just late, but I think it will be a battle trying to get this resolved. I was told to wait longer, they have been busy. Fingers and toes crossed. I received an order from holland industries,Toronto today that was ordered same day.
I hope I'm wrong but something seems very fishy about all these missing orders.
I was sent an email shortly after stating they were shipped, maybe the postman is a grower idk.

Visa, two weeks ago today. I was hoping they were just late, but I think it will be a battle trying to get this resolved. I was told to wait longer, they have been busy. Fingers and toes crossed. I received an order from holland industries,Toronto today that was ordered same day.
I hope I'm wrong but something seems very fishy about all these missing orders.
I was sent an email shortly after stating they were shipped, maybe the postman is a grower idk.

I hope you're wrong too. Hopefully by the end of the week. Should be there any day now. Mine came without incident back in January. MasterCard.

Yea, 420 won't answer any questions about them, only thing I've seen is what they posted few days ago. I feel like it's all about the money, we aren't important enough to care about

I hope you're wrong about that Buckshot. Weird they haven't replied to you but I remain optimistic that they're just busy and waiting for CKS to get back before getting involved. Members are important obviously- without us doing our thing this place can't work. And after all, you are the guy who started the best thread on the entire forum. :thumb:

Here's ya a pic. I just flipped these 7 days ago.
420-magazine-mobile1639127410.jpg

Now let me zoom in on bubba kush. You guys aren't going to believe how fast its budded in 7 days. I don't think it's bubba kush lol
420-magazine-mobile898782298.jpg

Was gonna make my first seed purchase from CKS but went with Nirvana. I've seen a number of posts about CKS and the way they treat people amongst a slew of other issues.

I really need to look into cob lighting, gorgeous girls man, and beautiful buds, kuddos!

at the risk of inciting a riot on the internet...I have an opinion.

I work in a warehouse for an industrial lighting manufacturer/distributor. Street lights, High bay lights, Parkades and parking lots etc...
COB is definitely the "thing" it seems now, however after speaking with a few sales reps I'm not going to be rushing out and buying one any time soon.

The guy who sells these things, whose pay check comes from them selling, told me (today) COB have a higher burn out rate and run much hotter.

The bigger the cluster, the higher the heat/burn out rate.

at the risk of inciting a riot on the internet...I have an opinion.

I work in a warehouse for an industrial lighting manufacturer/distributor. Street lights, High bay lights, Parkades and parking lots etc...
COB is definitely the "thing" it seems now, however after speaking with a few sales reps I'm not going to be rushing out and buying one any time soon.

The guy who sells these things, whose pay check comes from them selling, told me (today) COB have a higher burn out rate and run much hotter.

The bigger the cluster, the higher the heat/burn out rate.
That's what this is about man, information not egos. Thanks for the heads up I'll have to look into it.

Back
Top Bottom