Why do we use pot fertilizer?

As bluter said, Mega Crop, one part powder that you feed the entire grow and just adjust concentration as the plant get bigger and enters bloom.

he's stuck unable to source it. he's uk by sound of it.
think a couple other uk guys sourced it but it was expensive compared to here. probably still worth it though.

i dunno what you can source now that you guys totally fucked up trade access.

@LosSerpent I use super soil. Though occasionally i end up with a plant outside the soil which need to be bottle fed. Here is my BlackWater. She was not planned and has no super soil.
20200911_073027.jpg
She has been exclusively fed Kellogg's All Purpose 2-2-2 (fish, kelp w/molasses). She has shown slight deficiencies but nothing major to ruin harvest. I use 1 Tbsp / 2 gal of water (half strength) and feed weekly. Don't mind the ash, wild fires. ;)
20200911_073041.jpg
A simple 2-2-2 haa grown this. :)
20200911_073047.jpg
Not too bad looking for just some ol' regular nutes Not meant for cannabis.

Now as far as granules go, sounds water will dissolve it. My super soil is made like @Celt 's. I use quick & slow release of all macros and toss Azomite in for micros. I use about 8-10 boxes of junk. Very comprehensive, may be too much. Ehh...but look at what a regular old bottle of nutes can do. SINGLE bottle.

took a peak at them all. none of them are a soil. they just call them that to confuse you. they are all peat based. the professional plus would probably be the promix clone by the description.

took a peak at them all. none of them are a soil. they just call them that to confuse you. they are all peat based. the professional plus would probably be the promix clone by the description.
I see, so is there anything I need to do. Differently compared to "soil"?

And why is it not suited for outdoors, dry out too fast? I specifically told the guy from the store I was outdoors lol.

So tell me if I got this right.

I found an article, says that in the first. Half. Of flowering i need 750-950 ppm

So, my cert is 15 9 15

So 150+90+150=390ppm for each gram of fertilizer mixed in a liter of water

So 3grams per. Liter of water ish correct?

I see, so is there anything I need to do. Differently compared to "soil"?

there's loads different. if you remain outdoor i would recommend soil, composting etc. you can grow for free outdoor almost.

And why is it not suited for outdoors, dry out too fast? I specifically told the guy from the store I was outdoors lol.

you are using a nute and media suited for controlling all the variables, but you are growing at the mercy of nature.
ie: kind of an indoor system being used outdoor. lots of people do it. one guy here grows monsters hempy style outdoor, in nothing but perlite, but he also feeds every day or every second day in flower.

I found an article, says that in the first. Half. Of flowering i need 750-950 ppm

So, my cert is 15 9 15

That sounds awfully high, most research suggest N be in the 120ppm target the entire grow

So, my cert is 15 9 15

your ratios are way off. you'll be killing them. ppm means dick unless you have the correct npk.

Can MC be used in hydro and soil?

yes. can be used in any app.

I think indoor and outdoor nutes vary by the smell they produce. I have a little grow room and it stinks to high Heaven when i would use that All Purpose fish junk. Pee-Yew! Otherwise i have seen growers use hydro nutes outside and organic amendments inside. It all works. Don't waste a ton of cash on crap that has a neat picture on the front. Those pictures are like "fly lures". They are meant to catch the fisher/grower. ;)

yes. can be used in any app.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I wanna go look and try my hand at new nutrients. I bounced from Fox Farm trio to General Hydroponics Flora series back to Fox Farm Cultivation Nation. Great results with both....just bouncing around to find the "one".

there's loads different. if you remain outdoor i would recommend soil, composting etc. you can grow for free outdoor almost.

you are using a nute and media suited for controlling all the variables, but you are growing at the mercy of nature.
ie: kind of an indoor system being used outdoor. lots of people do it. one guy here grows monsters hempy style outdoor, in nothing but perlite, but he also feeds every day or every second day in flower.
About composting, this" soil "isn't suitable for composting?

Yes to both. Mine are in coco with a perlite reservoir at the bottom (hydro) but some use it with soil as well and I believe it’s also suitable for DWC
I am gonna give it a try. I love how GH worked well in DWC. Didnt dye the roots like the Fox Farm trio did. I didnt get any results on Ebay oddly....guess maybe directly from the website it can be purchased? Also....is there any series that is better then others in the MC brand or is there only 1?

I would start at 1/4 recommended strength and see how your plants respond. If they green up and perk up, up it to 1/2 strength. Watch for crispy tips on leaves. (Over fert) I wouldn't use full strength to begin with. That's my thought. Some thoughts are belligerent.

About composting, this" soil "isn't suitable for composting?

it isn't a soil. but yes you can compost with it. i would add some actual soil along with other organics you compost.

Wait so what would be the correct way to calculate how much nutes they need with 15 9 15 fertilizer?

you need to get the supplements you'll need for that stuff for the correct balance. then calculate them all together.

Back
Top Bottom