Why do you smoke?

I smoke to help me with my health......depression,anxiety,nausea from other meds....I'm diabetic my sugar levels have come down don't have to use a 1/3rd of the insulin I use to take....but most of all I love being stoned.......

I wrote a big long story then erased it. this is why. Because there are some stressfull things in life I want to handle but can't, so I don't stress out I smoke. Because from being stressed is where I believe the root of sickness comes from,

and no one would go home and beat their kids after smoking a million joints

And thats the pin point of the needle as far as reasons why it should be available to people

been thinking about this again:ganjamon:
I'm older than dirt and have had many surgeries. Without mj i am in pain in many places. Smoke a bit of mj and it all goes away :smokin:
Except for some permanent nerve damage and I can live with that.
The side effect is I am damn happy most of the time.:surf: :peace:

Sure I'll stand up and be counted...The difference is we are stoned most of the time....
It really helps with side affects I get from all the med's I'm on............
Really helps with chronic depression and anzity............

The herb will cure us all...........
:Rasta:

i smoke because i love it. sadly enough, the only time i am truly happy and accepting of everything is when im stoned. haha not really. SOME days that's the case though. nah. i smoke to be happy, more personable, and to take care of stomach problems, muscle tension, and my horrible monthly cramps (sorry! but it's true.) hey, hey, hey i like bein stoned.... what's wrong with that? it doesn't hurt anyone else, much less me. it just makes everything better. myself, society, etc. cannabis truly is a remarkable plant for thousands of reasons. why do i smoke, though? to get stoned! why do i get stoned? i guess u can leave this kind of open-ended... people have their own reasons. who cares? as long as it doesn't do anything that has to do with anyone else then i dont see why people should worry.

it started out as mental reasons.and there then was a lack of use due to so called moral reasons. then the truth was revealed and i have not looked back since. i hope that one day someone with some real power will state some facts about this subject. im sorry the but the facts have not made it through the bull ish considered as main stream media. this has nothing to do with anyone on this site. i consider anyone hear as a freedom fighter.you know as well as i do, i dont have a voice. weather it be truth or a lie- i still have no voice. however there will come a time, when those who tried to tell others that there is another way and no one will listen. hopefully i am one of those jerk-offs.

Ive never took to answering a question with a question but o well.

Ask yourself, have I ever met a person who was truely hyperactive?

Do I have any idea what that could feel like?

If you know those answers, you would know why I smoke.

I chose mj over ritalin for better end results. :ganjamon:

You took the word from right out of my mouth.

I smoke mainly just because I can and because it's illegal. It's my way of standing up to the government for trying to prohibit something with such vigor, and making up endless lies to get their way; along with all the other unrighteous rules they try to impose.

And I spose' I smoke because I like it too :

I smoke because I enjoy it, I have done it for years,and I dont have to take as many prescription medications with all their side affects.

i smoke because it brings me and my friends together lol, it just makes the everyday life that much better, most of all it gives me a sense of expression cause when we smoke we just come up with the randomest and stupid convos and still have a blast lol :grinjoint:

Helps me not feel depressed. I don't like being high very much but I enjoy being buzzed and when i wake up the next day I feel great.

the same reason people get drunk ITS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James you're dead on. I've always felt like the anti-drug folks would be much more effective if they said that it was fun up front and then went into the negatives. That's what I did w/ my now grown kids and only one of three catches a buzz on regular basis.

If you tell kids horror stories about weed,they're eventually going to figure out your bs'ing them and then think everything you told them about other substances is BS,too,and get strung out on something that is really going to screw them up. Kids aren't stupid.

As for me,weed was rebellious thing to try at the time. I found out in short order it was a boatload of fun.

^^and maybe because it feels good???

Back
Top Bottom