Win a x5 Pack of Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Auto Cannabis Seeds Promo

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Phoenix-Cannabis-Seeds-7.png

Hi folks

Just quickly dropping in with a 'fast' note to make you aware of our next giveaway!

As you currently get a free Fast Buds Seed with your orders at The Vault we thought we'd do a cheeky wee give-away for you.

If you want to win a 5 pack of Banana Purple Punch Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing FastBuds if you have any.

Good Luck

#TeamVault

Wow @The Vault cool opportunity 👍.

I'd like to give this strain a try due to it being a purple punch blend. I've grown a few straight purple punch autos in the past and they are all in the top ten for effect, look, and ease of growing. If it's anything like the ones I've grown prior, then these are most certainly going to impress.

I however have not had the opportunity to grow any genetics from 420 fast budz..... But things can change right ?! 😁

Good luck to everyone.

Photo below close up of a cola from a purple punch auto I grew.

Screenshot_20231006-100109~2.png

Hi folks

Just quickly dropping in with a 'fast' note to make you aware of our next giveaway!

As you currently get a free Fast Buds Seed with your orders at The Vault we thought we'd do a cheeky wee give-away for you.

If you want to win a 5 pack of Banana Purple Punch Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing FastBuds if you have any.

Good Luck

#TeamVault
I never grew any FastBuds before but my closet is empty, never grew anything purple or fruit 🍌 flavored. So that’s 3 reasons why I’d love ❤️ to try FastBuds. Thank you @The Vault for being a 420 Sponsor. CL🍀. :thanks:

Hi folks

Good Luck

#TeamVault
Thankyou ❤️‍🔥 @The Vault for your generosity and sponsorship and the chance at winning some banana purple punch auto seeds🙏 , I haven't tried an auto as of yet and I'm looking forward to trying one in the future.
The fast buds sound intriguing 🤔🙂

Wow thank you @The Vault for such a Fantastic Gift of some Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Auto's. I am personally a big fan of Fastbuds gear. I have grown a few of their strains and all have been Awesome plants. I have been growing a few inside this winter and spring. Actually I just harvested a Fastbuds Sour Diesel and just got done trimming her this afternoon!! And I Have 2 Fastbuds Rhino Ryder and an Fastbuds Original Northern Lights currently going. I would Love to have a chance to try out the Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Autos when these are done!!

A couple freshly harvested Fastbuds Sour Diesel nuggs
20220721_021227.jpg

Fastbuds Rhino Ryder on left & small 1 in back, Fastbuds Original Northern Lights on the right
20220721_020642.jpg

Hi folks

Good Luck

#TeamVault
I love fast buds autos. Oah and gg4 are growing now thanks for the chance.

I've grown a few Fastbuds seeds, but that was years ago.

I'm kind of hooked on photoperiods at the moment, so the only way I'll get to try a new auto seed is if you give me some! :Rasta:

Hi @The Vault thanks for the oppertunity to win some FastBuds autos this strain sounds awesome i grew out a FastBuds Zkittles auto and it was a great plant to grow (i just started this growig adventure at the time) i see a lot of sponsers with seed giveaways but mostly photo periods all i grow are autos atm & this Banana Purple Punch sounds great & i'd grow some Thank you for this give away, heres a pic of my FastBuds Zkittles auto

Hi folks

Good Luck

#TeamVault
I would love to test out your seeds. I currently have purple punch growing and think it would be amazing to try the parent and the child in the same year.

Banana...good!
Purple...good!
Punch...good! (Well, in a cannabis strain it is. Otherwise don't punch me.)
Auto...good!
Banana Purple Punch Auto...GREAT!!!! I would love to give it a try. It would be a first time for me! Thanks for being a sponsor!

:morenutes:

I would love to have another go at Banana Purple Punch Auto from FastBuds! I received one as a "bonus seed" when I purchased Gorilla Cookies for my last grow. Here are a few pics of the purpley princess I just took down and have drying. It was truly one of the most beautiful and unusual plants Ive grown.
I want to see if I can coax the Banana Purple Punch Auto into a larger plant and journal it here for everyone to watch!

Early flower, week 5-6

Week 7

Getting ready
She is done!

Hi folks

Good Luck

#TeamVault
I have already had the opportunity to grow fast buds seeds, something beautiful... but obviously this variety is new and I would love to be able to exploit it in my garden, plants are my passion and in particular I love this holy plant!

IMG_6802.jpeg

IMG_6985.jpeg

:high-five:I have already had the opportunity to grow fast buds seeds, something beautiful... but obviously this variety is new and I would love to be able to exploit it in my garden, plants are my passion and in particular I love this holy plant!

IMG_6802.jpeg

IMG_6985.jpeg
Nice looking scrog ya got there @Kgreen !! Amazing looking fresh cut branch in the 2nd pic!! :goodjob: I just hope my current rhino ryder auto can resemble that in a week or 2!! I'm Diggin the pretty purple color of those nugs :)

Back
Top Bottom