Wizz's Custom Built Stealth Grows

Hey everyone! Here some lil uptade on my plants! Sweet Tooth auto is now flowering!

Sour Mango are now on there 9th veg week

I keep the best for you right here..Tahoe Og flowering day 49

I'm very impressed about the result so far with this basic organic soil .. lets see if I can keep pushing it to the finish line!!

Hi everyone! I switch the sour mango on 12/12 now.

This Sweet Tooth auto is now stretching good.

Tahoe OG on week 8 now.

Cheers!

Hi! So I would say my sour mango are going to be hard to control from now. Here some shots after one week flipped..

I also did some bottom branches cut on sweet tooth to give her more energies for the top one . The Dealer was right about the stretching haha. Once again this round test looks great so far here she is ..

Have a great one!

I am glad to say Tahoe OG was cut yesterday at day 70 and the harvest looks pretty decent! I can't wait to smoke it !! The organic soil and stealth cabinet test is successful. Let you know the total harvest and some nugs shots next week!

Now, the Sour Mango are on flowering week 3. I'm trying to keep them under the net till they re done stretching ... pretty out of control hahaha ... I'm having some trouble to get the back one so I had to let her climbed.

And also in the slim tall box here Sweet Tooth auto on her 9th week of happiness

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom