Wood's Doghouse #1

Well here we go; spring is almost here. The evenings still getting alittle cold
40's and days go up to 65-70's. I plan on doing a greenhouse this year. Alot of these plants are going to go start to finnish outside. Alot are just going to veg awhile out there and then come inside for flowering. That way I can keep up with the med's that I need; to keep people happy and high. I have my favorite going allready, 'Church', and shes about 5 foot tall. I have a feeling she might get alittle to big for my growing situation here. I am kind of figuring on cutting the top 2 foot off her. Maybe she will bush out. I could handle afew plants of 12 foot tops rite now. But I'd rather have 3 or 4 8'X8' bushes. plus afew saller ones. Time will tell. Well the plants I'll be putting in the Dog house so far are 'White Rino', 'Church', Blue Berry Skunk', 'Skunk', Himalayin Gold', Wood's White', Northern Lite's' and 'Wonder Woman'; Well that's what I have so far. I have a AMS seed atop the TV as I type. I also have some Afigana Kush to germinate in acouple days. Most of these are going to be grown with Miricule Grow thru the flowering stage,and Miricule grow Flower fert's. Least the game plan. I'm still using Black Gold soil, with blood and bone meal, and perlite. The sun is rising at 6:45 am and setting at 7:45. Temp's today are 42 low 55 high. Figgure 5-7 degrees higher in the Doghouse. Well soon I'll get some pic's together and start this rolling proper. Enjoy anyone who cares to watch another trip. THX

THX THX, I know things should do fine. I'm very partial to outside grows. The AMS I have sprouting is from Greenhouse Seed. And it's one of them stupid colored ones. Well the White Rino is also. But it's going on the third day tomorrow. Usually if the stock is good, I have roots sign by now. Oh well never know plants tent to 'know' it's winter and germinate slower. Least I hope. Tonite I started 3 Jack the Ripper Seeds. These are not the fem seed, so I hope for least one female come spring. I'll pull it inside after it matures alittle for sexing.
Anyways here's the Dog House getting it's shit together;
011135.JPG

004199.JPG

This unit has shelves complete around the wall's. They do remove. The ceiling is almost
8' and my larger plants are going to be placed in the ground. Hang tight for more updates. Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll have a AMS root showing. Bet 10 to 1 I have a Jack the Ripper. Jack is from Sub cool Seed. It's 'suppose' to be a true 8 week finisher. 'Yet to be Seen' Thx for tuning in.

Thx it sure is alot easier when it's kind of legal. Oregon has great weather for indica growing. It's alittle hard on the sativa's tho. This year will be the first year I have started off prepared for the summer. Should be a record year for me. Last year I got acouple plants in. I moved here last year alittle late into the season to do anything big but I do plan on making up for lost time this one anyways. Well heres a update of the Doghouse. This is what I have out there now. I'm pretty sure afew of these strains are going to be in there come fall harvest. Well here we go;
Greenhouse3.JPG

I love the look of this one called White Rino from Greenhouse seed, very hardy plant;
White_Rino1.JPG

Of course Church, aka Miss J from Greenhouse Seed she been here since I have;
Miss-J5.JPG

I also have some Skunk, I foregotten where the stock came from but I grew it earlier and it knocked my dick in the dirt;
Skunk17.JPG

Here's some G-13, I had problems growing this inside. It needs alot of lite more than I could provide in my flower room rite now. It also was a magnet for the mite problem I had in my flower room maybe because it takes so long to finish up;
G-138.JPG

I also have some Wonder Woman I'm trying for the first time here she is;
Wonder_Woman1.JPG

This is a pic of all the waste I went thru last winter. It will be a nice addition to the outside veggie garden. I plant on alot of tomatoes and peppers even greenbeans grown along that flower bed. So all the old dirt is dumped there, and the rest goes on the floor in the greenhouse. I plan on having afew plants grown rite in the ground so I can use all the overhead space to it's fullest. Later this spring I hope to have a alarm installed on this greenhouse. Going to be alot invested out there.
Waste.JPG

Well thats all for a min. Thx for looking in ya'll

Well thought I'd check in. Beautiful April Day. Sun's setting and it got down to 50 degrees outside. Me and me Lady been out planting our strawberries most the afternoon. And the Doghouse is still 62 degrees. Going to be warm come summer. There is a temperature activated vent on one top vent, and a round 16" at the front close to the floor. It can be removed and a fan installed. I seen the fans with a temperature controlled switch that are made for the opening. Who knows, summer will tell. Plants are loving life. G-13? Anyone with any knowledge, tell me are they suppose to be a viner type plant. The one I have is that to say the least.I'll run out and grab acouple pic's;
Here she is. She's a clone herself, and she has a clone, it's perfect. I posted a pic the other day on my second grow;
G-139.JPG

G-13_Viney.JPG

Here's the whole pack so far; I also have some other's coming up such as NRT from KC Brains, some Jack the Ripper, 3rd Dimension, couple Cali Special, and how know's. I have a well stocked seed box locked away in the bedroom. Well here they are. Don't mind the ugly one. I been trying to weed that fool out for years;
Doghouse.JPG

Well I think I have alittle to much a jump on the grow season?????????????
There is still 7 months to go before fall and harvest. Well I did plan on having
3-4 or 6 TREES. And I hope TREES . I know they are to big for the greenhouse, BUT, I have room for them outback, and in my plans for landscaping the yard. I hope to have afew pic's come fall of these plants. Maybe 420 should have another contest, called 'Garden of the Year'?????????????????? Just a passing thought. But I'd love to have a entry in a contest like that. Ya'll enjoy the night. Lates.

want let me pm says i need 25 posts only have 12
i was born in TEXAS live in SOUTH CAROLINA now rode a 68 electra glide for years ride a 1999 moto guzzi V11 know

Wassup Bro! Looks like you will have plenty to keep you busy! Best wishes for your trees! I'll check in on ya from time to time to watch a master at work.....

What are you doing out of your doghouse get your butt back there,,,,,,get busy,,now,,grow,,grow,,grow and stop getting upset about broken branchs,, your fault for having a pot head as a helper hahahaha and here's some mush,,Love You Ms J

Hey Bro,Glad to see you got the green house up...Looks great even though they are never big enough...lol Looks like I am going to be able to grow in mine this year again but its costin me a bunch,but will be worth it. Talk at you soon...Going to post my list and intentions in the forum.. Good to be back online...moslow.......

This site is influencing me to move. Seeing Amazing things like this makes me want to relocate! I would love to sleep with them Ladies:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom