Woodsman Outdoors

Woodsman, I feel for you and your back pains. I have a disc bulge in my back and even if you have pinched nerve, back pain is completely debilitating. I hope that you find a way to relieve the pain. You may want to look up an exercise called the "prone press" that is what helped me the most during physical therapy.

Hey Buddy:Rasta:

I would only smoke the runt if it were me! :thumb:

Hi buddy Yup, the Runt is one of the good ones and this one is tastier than it's first grow also. :lot-o-toke:

Woodsman, I feel for you and your back pains. I have a disc bulge in my back and even if you have pinched nerve, back pain is completely debilitating. I hope that you find a way to relieve the pain. You may want to look up an exercise called the "prone press" that is what helped me the most during physical therapy.

Hello my friend thanks for the suggestion (just looked it up). That will be painful for me but I'll give it a go, easy at first. I've been stretching the lower back by pulling my knees up to my chest ( while on my back ).

I don't have any Med ins. so trying to do this on my own. From what I've read sounds like a herniated (ruptured) disc. I've had several attacks (lower back spasms) in the last year + and is according to what I've read, normal as a precurser to what I'm experiencing now. Of course this is only speculation as I've not had it looked at by a Doctor.

Good news is that I am feeling better today than yesterday! Just a little less painful and a tad easier to move around in bed. Still painful to sit up or walk (bathroom). Can only last about 30 secs while upright (walking or sitting) and I pay for it afterwords! Heat and ice seems to help,

OK, lay on your stomach and curle up-wards, look as far up as you can and hold that possition for 2 days, by the third day You're stomach muscles will hurt and you'll forget all about the back ache.

My Chiropractor hits me for 40 bucks every time I need my back stretched out, I hate paying cause it happens often.

So I learned to fix my back at home... I only have Bulging disks, but it releives the presure. I have my daughter sit on my feet while I do pull ups and that's my DIY Traction. :lot-o-toke:

Hope you can maybe visit a Bruja to wack you with a chicken and spit Cognac on your back. :tokin:

I mean... Hope you feel better soon my friend.

OK, lay on your stomach and curle up-wards, look as far up as you can and hold that possition for 2 days, by the third day You're stomach muscles will hurt and you'll forget all about the back ache.

My Chiropractor hits me for 40 bucks every time I need my back stretched out, I hate paying cause it happens often.

So I learned to fix my back at home... I only have Bulging disks, but it releives the presure. I have my daughter sit on my feet while I do pull ups and that's my DIY Traction. :lot-o-toke:

Hope you can maybe visit a Bruja to wack you with a chicken and spit Cognac on your back. :tokin:

I mean... Hope you feel better soon my friend.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I tried my own version of traction....:idea:

Tied a length of rope to the bed....let me explain first.....We have a loft bedroom that looks down on our living room (3 foot high railing/wall on that side). So I tied this rope to the bed and tied the other end to my ankle............now I know what your thinking.....your thinking I threw the bed over the side, right? Thought so. Nope. I left the bed where it was (sore back prevented me from doing it that way) and I jumped off the railing.....forgot to measure the length of rope though so my head is a bit sore now. Tomorrow I'll do the other leg only this time I'll tie the rope farther up my leg. I don't know where I get these brainstorms from? My mind is a great asset to the human race, just have to know how to use it (or at least know where it went to)! I should write a book about all these great ideas I get after I smoke.....:lot-o-toke: I mean that I get these ideas AFTER I smoke something.

:Rasta:

Tied a length of rope to the bed....let me explain first.....We have a loft bedroom that looks down on our living room (3 foot high railing/wall on that side). So I tied this rope to the bed and tied the other end to my ankle............now I know what your thinking.....your thinking I threw the bed over the side, right? Thought so. Nope. I left the bed where it was (sore back prevented me from doing it that way) and I jumped off the railing.....forgot to measure the length of rope though so my head is a bit sore now. Tomorrow I'll do the other leg only this time I'll tie the rope farther up my leg. I don't know where I get these brainstorms from? My mind is a great asset to the human race, just have to know how to use it (or at least know where it went to)! I should write a book about all these great ideas I get after I smoke.....:lot-o-toke: I mean that I get these ideas AFTER I smoke something.

What you have is a gift Woodsman :geek:

No More! You two! :rofl::rofl:
::blalol:

hubby and i are laughing our ass off....we are camping in the very small living room in our travel trailer....our furnace went out...drat the luck....you may be rubbing off on us....lol....about a 1000 to replace...we are thinking of a camp fire, but it might just burn the whole thing down....lets see, we are in basically an aluminum can, llittle insulation...and snow and freezing outside...nearly 0....barely enough electicity to run the electric heater....we have to run it from the old house....the moldy one....which is beginning to sound good....anyway, he has on pj's and sweats and two socks each foot, and some goofy hat with braids hanging down, i have on two sets of nightgowns in flannel....socks and head gear....and we are camped around the little electric heater.....im thinking of sleeping in my coat, and we cant get it fixed or a new one untiil next wk....this yr. is going out with a bang...but on the positive side...we do have our alum. can to live in, and we could sleep in the car....but gas is rediculous right now...nearly 4.00gal...guess they are trying to strand all the xmas travelers and freeze them...probably til they need to thaw them out to work for the new obama plan....did you read about the med. stuff they want....basically they decide who sees, moves, breathes or llives, some sort of board....sounds like soalent green to me....where the old are killed....too many baby boomers, with a great big voting block....well hondo, i can still shoot, and a revolution is starting to sound real good....say is that treason? sorry....whoops....i have a bridge to sell also if anyone believes that whoops.....who do those peep represent anyway? it sure isnt us....enough of this positive diatribe....or whatever....but did get the blood tests back today, and it is finally getting thin again....just in time to freeze....the pills they give me to augment the mmj are now off the market....soooo, im one stoned puppy....still in pain tho...does that mean i havent smoked enough....im going for the cookies next...yes, the killer peanut butter ones....at least i can be delirious in my pain while freezing.....lots of love, hope you feel better soon, and hubby says not to, under any circumstances involve anything above the armpits in those knots....long falls with fast stops are not good....hugs, your goofy friends..L and hubby

Hi Lav! :popcorn:

What a picture you just painted! I can just see it all now. What bad bad luck and more bad luck. If your laptop is an old one, fire it up! No! not that way. I mean turn it on. It will add a little heat.

Are you sure you haven't already eaten the cookies?

I should not smoke while on 420, it's just too bazaar sometimes.

Haven't read Mr. Obama's latest idiocy yet.

May the mmj gods look after you two. OMM

What a picture you just painted! I can just see it all now. What bad bad luck and more bad luck. If your laptop is an old one, fire it up! No! not that way. I mean turn it on. It will add a little heat.

yep, idiocy for sure, then denying it waving arms and all....we looked at each other and said didnt you hear what i heard, yeah, now my ears are lying to me...darn, another orifice bites the dust....thank goodness im not leaving a trail of parts behind me....maybe i am? yep, we're all DRESSED for bed...gives bed clothes a whole new meaning....guess thats why they used to wear them...good to see ya out and about....will be sending you an email....hugs, L, ahhh, heck, its all good....just life...:thumb::thumb:

No More! You two! :rofl::rofl:

Alright, we'll stop ...........:blunt:

What you have is a gift Woodsman :geek:

::blalol:

Oh boy! Is it in the mail? :Rasta:

hubby and i are laughing our ass off....we are camping in the very small living room in our travel trailer....our furnace went out...drat the luck....you may be rubbing off on us....lol....about a 1000 to replace...we are thinking of a camp fire, but it might just burn the whole thing down....lets see, we are in basically an aluminum can, llittle insulation...and snow and freezing outside...nearly 0....barely enough electicity to run the electric heater....we have to run it from the old house....the moldy one....which is beginning to sound good....anyway, he has on pj's and sweats and two socks each foot, and some goofy hat with braids hanging down, i have on two sets of nightgowns in flannel....socks and head gear....and we are camped around the little electric heater.....im thinking of sleeping in my coat, and we cant get it fixed or a new one untiil next wk....this yr. is going out with a bang...but on the positive side...we do have our alum. can to live in, and we could sleep in the car....but gas is rediculous right now...nearly 4.00gal...guess they are trying to strand all the xmas travelers and freeze them...probably til they need to thaw them out to work for the new obama plan....did you read about the med. stuff they want....basically they decide who sees, moves, breathes or llives, some sort of board....sounds like soalent green to me....where the old are killed....too many baby boomers, with a great big voting block....well hondo, i can still shoot, and a revolution is starting to sound real good....say is that treason? sorry....whoops....i have a bridge to sell also if anyone believes that whoops.....who do those peep represent anyway? it sure isnt us....enough of this positive diatribe....or whatever....but did get the blood tests back today, and it is finally getting thin again....just in time to freeze....the pills they give me to augment the mmj are now off the market....soooo, im one stoned puppy....still in pain tho...does that mean i havent smoked enough....im going for the cookies next...yes, the killer peanut butter ones....at least i can be delirious in my pain while freezing.....lots of love, hope you feel better soon, and hubby says not to, under any circumstances involve anything above the armpits in those knots....long falls with fast stops are not good....hugs, your goofy friends..L and hubby

I know your situation isn't funny (well for us it is ) And ya could'a had a bear skin blanket! If you had only known! The bear is nice and cozy in it's den and you two are freezing your a**es off.

Tomorrow heat some rocks up in the campfire and then put'em in your sleeping bags ( in the 'tin can'. ).....Then go find a motel! If that doesn't work for ya, go knock on the neighbors door and tell them that the county ordered an evacuation (make up a reason for it) When they leave sneak in through the window, raid the fridge and check out what's on the satellite TV and then break out the good stuff.

Sorry, slight mix of my flexeril (muscle relaxant) and some kick ass weed. Not delirious, just back to normal.

Well you, L and Hubby might as well pack it up! You folks don't make the age limit (55). Me? I'm injured so I don't qualify, I'm next in line to get the old.....heave ho! I'm still waiting for the 'green' job to happen in my neighborhood. Don't see too many solar panels around here. Though it's been my life long dream to have my own 300 ft high windmill in the back yard.

yep, idiocy for sure, then denying it waving arms and all....we looked at each other and said didnt you hear what i heard, yeah, now my ears are lying to me...darn, another orifice bites the dust....thank goodness im not leaving a trail of parts behind me....maybe i am? yep, we're all DRESSED for bed...gives bed clothes a whole new meaning....guess thats why they used to wear them...good to see ya out and about....will be sending you an email....hugs, L, ahhh, heck, its all good....just life...:thumb::thumb:

Nice of you all to drop in on me today, I've been living in the loft for almost a week now (I think). Feeling a tad better compared to a few days ago. Still get the sudden (knife like) pain when I move around, just not as often,

Going to try and get some sleep, tomorrows a new day. Heck it's New Years Eve today.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY GREAT FRIENDS. THIS WILL BE A BETTER ONE FOR SURE

:lot-o-toke:

Alright, we'll stop ...........:blunt:

Oh boy! Is it in the mail? :Rasta:

I know your situation isn't funny (well for us it is ) And ya could'a had a bear skin blanket! If you had only known! The bear is nice and cozy in it's den and you two are freezing your a**es off.

Tomorrow heat some rocks up in the campfire and then put'em in your sleeping bags ( in the 'tin can'. ).....Then go find a motel! If that doesn't work for ya, go knock on the neighbors door and tell them that the county ordered an evacuation (make up a reason for it) When they leave sneak in through the window, raid the fridge and check out what's on the satellite TV and then break out the good stuff.

Sorry, slight mix of my flexeril (muscle relaxant) and some kick ass weed. Not delirious, just back to normal.

Well you, L and Hubby might as well pack it up! You folks don't make the age limit (55). Me? I'm injured so I don't qualify, I'm next in line to get the old.....heave ho! I'm still waiting for the 'green' job to happen in my neighborhood. Don't see too many solar panels around here. Though it's been my life long dream to have my own 300 ft high windmill in the back yard.

Nice of you all to drop in on me today, I've been living in the loft for almost a week now (I think). Feeling a tad better compared to a few days ago. Still get the sudden (knife like) pain when I move around, just not as often,

Going to try and get some sleep, tomorrows a new day. Heck it's New Years Eve today.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY GREAT FRIENDS. THIS WILL BE A BETTER ONE FOR SURE

:lot-o-toke:

I got Lumbar Milasia and a wore out L3 so I really do feel your pain(knife like) I was prescribed Flexerill and hated it. Made me loopier than hell, now some good bud does the job. Just wanted to share that and thank you for the laugh today. i needed it:Rasta:

I have to take exception to the statement that actual germination dates don't matter, since they are all going to flower at same time. Plants started indoors in mid February, and transplanted outside in May will be twice the size by October. Planting indoors in February also will allow you to determine sex in May by cutting down the light; so you don't have to worry about those pesky males in mid July.

Happy New Years to you too and to all of you out there in 420 land.

:peacetwo: Brother S

I got Lumbar Milasia and a wore out L3 so I really do feel your pain(knife like) I was prescribed Flexerill and hated it. Made me loopier than hell, now some good bud does the job. Just wanted to share that and thank you for the laugh today. i needed it:Rasta:

Welcome TK! Sorry to hear you have LM. Glad I made you laugh! Hope you'll feel better.

Get well Woodsman! Happy New Year to you and your most understanding wife!

Thank you my friend. All the best to you and yours!

I have to take exception to the statement that actual germination dates don't matter, since they are all going to flower at same time. Plants started indoors in mid February, and transplanted outside in May will be twice the size by October. Planting indoors in February also will allow you to determine sex in May by cutting down the light; so you don't have to worry about those pesky males in mid July.

Welcome to my thread Hamase. I take it that you are referring to a previous post. I am not a growing expert at all and I am just trying to learn.

In my experience though......

All my stuff flowered at different times. All of them. The Bubba Kush and the Runt (regenerated NL#5) were the last to go to flower. The Mazar was the first to show male and female organs. The Mazar was one of the last to mature. The Bubba Kush was the last plant harvested. I planted the BK two months after the others (July I believe) and did not show flowers till Sept. All my Bagweed flowered in August and were the first three harvested.

Three months in veg will definitely get you some giants. They would be growing a total of at least nine months that way (if moved outside in May)

~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~ Good luck with your heat! :thumb:

Happy New Years to you and all your followers:peace:

HH

Hello my good friends.

thank you both for your New Year greetings.

:thanks::peace:

Not much change with my back so far, had one day last week that I thought I felt some improvement, but it was short lived.

Just as soon as I am able to get around I will do a complete smoke report, complete with corresponding photos.

Back
Top Bottom