Wreckedsummer's - CFL - Bonsai Garden

count me in on this one. sorry so late showin up to the.. well show! lolz. ive got a few cfl grows in. unfortunately my phone was sstolen just after harvest and b4 i had the chance to compile a good journal. i will not make that mistake again. i will just start a journal start to finish rite here! it turned out well. i got 6.5 ozs off of 4 20inch tall plants. not too bad for using a 2 ft x 3 ft 4 ft tall tent.. i topped 2 at the 4th node. fimmed 1 at the 4th node then again on all branch tips and just let 1 go til it touched the lights and bent that bitch over so it was level with all the other tops. :) it turned out to be quite an interesting looking tree.. i named it BOWSER. lolz im now set up with 2 3ft x 5ft 4ft tall tents both will run 30 23watt cfls. 1 will have 8 in 2.5 gal buckets the other will have 12 stumpies in 1 gal buckets. should be all sorts of fun! i look forward to seein all these different cfl setups. :thumb: :Namaste: :lot-o-toke:

Hey Wrecked,
Would you consider adding led to your flower someday?
:nomo:

count me in on this one. sorry so late showin up to the.. well show! lolz. ive got a few cfl grows in. unfortunately my phone was sstolen just after harvest and b4 i had the chance to compile a good journal. i will not make that mistake again. i will just start a journal start to finish rite here! it turned out well. i got 6.5 ozs off of 4 20inch tall plants. not too bad for using a 2 ft x 3 ft 4 ft tall tent.. i topped 2 at the 4th node. fimmed 1 at the 4th node then again on all branch tips and just let 1 go til it touched the lights and bent that bitch over so it was level with all the other tops. :) it turned out to be quite an interesting looking tree.. i named it BOWSER. lolz im now set up with 2 3ft x 5ft 4ft tall tents both will run 30 23watt cfls. 1 will have 8 in 2.5 gal buckets the other will have 12 stumpies in 1 gal buckets. should be all sorts of fun! i look forward to seein all these different cfl setups. :thumb: :Namaste: :lot-o-toke:

Welcome Stihl!:welcome:
That sounds awesome, you have a journal for your grow?

From what I can tell so far the reflector 96X5 is pretty good! Im happy with it so far! Its funny cause everytime i check on the flowering girls and then leave the room incandescent light looks green kinda lol

From what I can tell so far the reflector 96X5 is pretty good! Im happy with it so far! Its funny cause everytime i check on the flowering girls and then leave the room incandescent light looks green kinda lol

Lex and wrecked at it again!!
Its so funny how similar our grows have been, timing,equipment, nd didn't we end up getting the same - ish yield? Haha man wish we went half the world away. You'd be a guest of honour in my smoking room!! I'll be watching your grow close as always to see how the 96x5 goes. Happy days brother!

I'm getting bored with staring at them, I wanna smoke them already. :passitleft:

I know what ya mean! Mine haven't even got their first leaves and I'm checking every few hours on them; "are you done yet?". I didn't get what people meant when they said growing felt like Christmas, but I get it now!

I know what ya mean! Mine haven't even got their first leaves and I'm checking every few hours on them; "are you done yet?". I didn't get what people meant when they said growing felt like Christmas, but I get it now!

I'm just waiting for mine to dry, this one is finished with growing. Be smokin her up in a matter of days :lot-o-toke:

If you live in pac northwest there is a condition called SAD, (look it up, you would not believe me if I told u what it stands for.) So, I call my tent time "therapy". But it's only legal in veg. SAD lights are 6500K. Now you are in veg and might be SAD and not even know it.

Cheers.

If you live in pac northwest there is a condition called SAD, (look it up, you would not believe me if I told u what it stands for.) So, I call my tent time "therapy". But it's only legal in veg. SAD lights are 6500K. Now you are in veg and might be SAD and not even know it.

Cheers.

Hahaha :rofl: wouldn't have believed you if you told me haha
Nice therapy there Millertm!!

Cheers.
Just so im clear your talking about the "seasonal affective disorder" right? Just want to be sure i understand

Yes, it's people missing the sun because it rains all the time. Therefore, my veg tent is good for my health.

Cheers

20160126_114723.jpg
20160126_114750.jpg
20160126_114756.jpg

Good day to all my dear friends. I hope peace and happiness is touching your life this week. It's Antarctic Day today, we have the day off to celebrate our great country. Music up, surrounded with friends and family and all dat sticky green. Snagged some pics before I left. Peace love and respect :love: :passitleft:

will have very soon. probably around the 1st of next month... ive been super busy. took me forever to set my tent up n get everything hung.. smooth sailin so far tho.. 4 weeks in veg.. gonna flip em in a week. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom