Yellow leaves starting since first week of flower

CAT345longsti

Iv notice yellow leaves starting week 1 of flower ... Its almost week 3 iv seein more prob 3-5 a plant all at the bottom ....these ak-48 are very light on eating nutes ....i gavem straight water today and the one that are showin the yellow leaves i avem a light dose of some 3-1-3 veg stuff hoping i give some nitrogen what do u guys think about that ?

Hey cat its normal for the lower leaves to turn yellow from the bottom, the leaves are being sucked dry for energy. During flower its better to add nutes with higher potassium & phosphorous than n. So something like 3-5-5 or 1-2-3, you know what I mean lol!

:Namaste:

Iv notice yellow leaves starting week 1 of flower ... Its almost week 3 iv seein more prob 3-5 a plant all at the bottom ....these ak-48 are very light on eating nutes ....i gavem straight water today and the one that are showin the yellow leaves i avem a light dose of some 3-1-3 veg stuff hoping i give some nitrogen what do u guys think about that ?[/QUOTY

Ya i would not worry still keep a eye on have you ever done lollipoping you strip the lover leaves its wasted energy down there foces everything up top the lower leaves will look like this the pic is a little old its was a northing light i grow a few months back

IMG_49048.JPG

yes I did top them ...the others I didn't top and they look fine but the ones I did top only a couple r showin yellow on bottom leaves

mine isn't that bad ...im only comin into week 3 of flowering...I was always told u shouldn't have yellow till week 5-6,,im growin ak-48 nirvana... it says 49 days of flower but I have heard any wheres from week 7 to week 9

mine isn't that bad ...im only comin into week 3 of flowering...I was always told u shouldn't have yellow till week 5-6,,im growin ak-48 nirvana... it says 49 days of flower but I have heard any wheres from week 7 to week 9

Ye it is to be expected most of the time :thumb:

Might need to adjust nutrients up a little at some point if you get any common defs show like phosphorus or potassium whilst in flower.

I've grown a several strains to which some yellow more than others it is just one of those things i'm afraid & done a fair few nirvana seeds in the past :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom