Yellow Leaves

NewToTheGrow

Hey guys,

My plants are just about finished up , a few weeks to go and there leaves are almost all yellow. They look like this....
Any ideas why?

Attachments

• weed.jpg
    weed.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 29
Nice, I'm just wondering and this might be a noob questions, but shouldnt he trim down on those leaves so that the buds can get better light?

Nice, I'm just wondering and this might be a noob questions, but shouldnt he trim down on those leaves so that the buds can get better light?
Yup!

You only take off the yellow leaves that fall off with the slightest tug. Otherwise the green leaves just yellow faster. I usually up the dose of nutes every time I see a yellow leaf. I get very few all the way to the end. I figure if a plant is cannibalizing itself to get more nutes I may as well supply it with them so it can get all it needs to make big sticky buds. Works for me as I presently have Colas that look like Barrel Cactus they're so big.
Hey Mocha, I think I got Colas like the one you showed me that was grown under the HPS. But done with Mars Hydro LED's. Still have to upload & re-size pics to post; but I truly think these colas are just as big .... maybe bigger. I'm curious so we'll have to compare them.

You only take off the yellow leaves that fall off with the slightest tug. Otherwise the green leaves just yellow faster. I usually up the dose of nutes every time I see a yellow leaf. I get very few all the way to the end. I figure if a plant is cannibalizing itself to get more nutes I may as well supply it with them so it can get all it needs to make big sticky buds. Works for me as I presently have Colas that look like Barrel Cactus they're so big.
Hey Mocha, I think I got Colas like the one you showed me that was grown under the HPS. But done with Mars Hydro LED's. Still have to upload & re-size pics to post; but I truly think these colas are just as big .... maybe bigger. I'm curious so we'll have to compare them.
Thanks mate

Sorry to disagree with the crowd, but this is dramatic bottom to top yellowing, indicating a macronutrient problem. I see signs of both potassium and nitrogen depletion. This is not normal at the end... not in my gardens anyway. May I ask if you are flushing, to use the modern meaning of the term? Are you giving just water? Have you drastically reduced nutes? If not, a possible cause for this sort of lockout is salt buildup in the soil, so again I ask, and this time with the proper use of the term, have you flushed the soil?

Sorry to disagree with the crowd, but this is dramatic bottom to top yellowing, indicating a macronutrient problem. I see signs of both potassium and nitrogen depletion. This is not normal at the end... not in my gardens anyway. May I ask if you are flushing, to use the modern meaning of the term? Are you giving just water? Have you drastically reduced nutes? If not, a possible cause for this sort of lockout is salt buildup in the soil, so again I ask, and this time with the proper use of the term, have you flushed the soil?

No all I have done is give my babies Nutrients and thats it. Im pretty new TBH. Oh and normal water :p
So i need to run normal water through the soil to flush out the shit??

Back
Top Bottom