Yellowing Leaves Help

Brudley

I can’t quite figure out what is going on here…? I used some Miracle Grow Performance Organics but swear I’ve used on previous grows with great results. I’ve tried just about everything but all leaves still have yellow edges.
1704125198382.png

First reaction was that it looks like to much fertilizer but maybe it looks like that because of the way the camera adjusted for lights and color.

People are going to need some more info....
I used some Miracle Grow Performance Organics
There are at least three different Miracle Grow Performance Organics mixes. Do you remember which one you are using? One blend is the Miracle Grow Performance Organics All Purpose with an NPK of 11-3-8, their Edibles blend (probably for fruits and vegetables) with an NPK of 9-4-12 and their Container blend but can't find the NPK. And, how often are you fertilizing.

What is the soil mix?

First reaction was that it looks like to much fertilizer but maybe it looks like that because of the way the camera adjusted for lights and color.

People are going to need some more info....

There are at least three different Miracle Grow Performance Organics mixes. Do you remember which one you are using? One blend is the Miracle Grow Performance Organics All Purpose with an NPK of 11-3-8, their Edibles blend (probably for fruits and vegetables) with an NPK of 9-4-12 and their Container blend but can't find the NPK. And, how often are you fertilizing.

What is the soil mix?
It’s the container version .19-.03-.03 , supposedly all organic. The plant was repotted with coco loco, but really no change. It must be the miracle grow crap. I have 5 new babies in straight Coco loco and they look great. Getting ready to transplant into bigger pots.

There's no interveinal chlorosis. I'm gonna guess early stage potassium deficiency. Then again, leaf stem is purple, so could be magnesium deficiency.
1704268960596.png

Medium looks very wet for such a small plant in a big pot!
Personally I think it looks like burn from to hot a medium as the leaves are very dark and the new growth has burnt tips too.

I can’t quite figure out what is going on here…? I used some Miracle Grow Performance Organics but swear I’ve used on previous grows with great results. I’ve tried just about everything but all leaves still have yellow edges.
1704125198382.png
Way to hot mix for Cannabis. Maybe you used it at transplant last time? Start young cuttings and seedling in light starting mix.

Cheers!

I think Porky and Wastei are onto this... nutrient burn. Good call.

It’s the container version .19-.03-.03 , supposedly all organic. The plant was repotted with coco loco, but really no change. It must be the miracle grow crap. I have 5 new babies in straight Coco loco and they look great. Getting ready to transplant into bigger pots.
At .19 for the Nitrogen it does not look hot. Compost or worm castings have higher NPK numbers. Doubt that the 'Miracle Gro' is at fault. Nor the Coco Loco soil mix if the other plants are growing in the same soil and looking great.

As I mentioned earlier it looks like too much fertilizer. Maybe the plant roots are damaged or there is an insect problem in the soil or ???. Did something happen weeks ago that did not seem important back then? This could be a case of one plant not being able to handle the conditions it is growing under. It happens.

Back
Top Bottom