Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

I like a good single malt scotch, and I like a nice dry port, and I like brut champagne, and I like dessert wines, and I like dark beer ... but I don't like 'em all mixed together. :( Yuck?

If, however, all I wanted to do is get really drunk, that'd work real fast and I guess it'd be tasty ...

:Namaste:
I couldn't have said that better.

Looking good Yeti. I love the foxtails. I'm with ya on the IHG and the prices. When I think of all the amazing highs coming from ACE I just can't justify $250-300 for 1 pack of IHG. IHG has some heavy frost and beautiful plants but I don't find the highs to be anything special. I'm not saying I don't like the high it's just unremarkable and mostly just a heavier stone. They are still fun to grow though and the kids now a days love that punch in the face high.

Yeah a lot of it all seems the same. Different combos of the same strains all smashed together. I am excited to run a couple of ACE strains soon. My Violetta was a disappointment but I am hoping I find something worthy. With the A5xMalawi I think I will do well! Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention!

Ya eh Neiko...most(all!) of those "kids" have never even smoked a true landrace Sativa , so they have nothing to compare it with. For me , there is really no comparison ....i would much rather NOT be "punched " in the face but want a nice , strong, clear, 'head' high . Way funner. When some of the gang get to sampling the A5 crosses ACE has out now...they will no doubt love them too!
Ya Yeti , wat Krip said earlier ...that problem child of your with the 'stacked' calyx's....those nugs are beauties...wat i strive for EVERY time. Just gorgeous Mr! You let your experience show thru by letting her ripen very nicely ...and proper. Great job on her bud!

Thanks again for the kind words. I have seen a lot of folks mention that Purple Punch (one of the strains in the Slurricane, which is in the Sugar Cane) looks done at 8 weeks. You can chop her then but you miss out on a lot by doing so. Everyone that runs her right says to take her to at least week 10. Because of that I have taken any cross with punch in it to the 10 week mark. Really though I take almost everything to 10 weeks now and it tends to work out well. Reading through your journals and seeing you encourage everyone to let things go a week longer once they think they are done has really helped me push things longer in flower! Thank you bud!

I like a good single malt scotch, and I like a nice dry port, and I like brut champagne, and I like dessert wines, and I like dark beer ... but I don't like 'em all mixed together. :( Yuck?

If, however, all I wanted to do is get really drunk, that'd work real fast and I guess it'd be tasty ...

You could always chug Everclear! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

States that currently ban the sale of Everclear
include California, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Iowa, Michigan, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Washington, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Minnesota.

I believe that's only the 190 proof. The 150 proof is available in at least some of those states and, with a distiller, you can take the 150 (or even vodka!) up to about 180-190 (from what I've read!).

Have you guys ever heard of Sam Adams Utopia? It is supposed to be 28% alcohol and runs $200 per bottle. It too is illegal in a few states.

"Only released every two years, the "extreme barrel-aged beer" is so potent with its 28 percent ABV (alcohol by volume), that it's illegal in 12 states.

Samuel Adams Utopias can't be bought legally in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont and Washington, reports Fortune."

If I was still drinking this is something I would want to try. they used to do limited releases of what they called their barrel room collection and they had one that was their New World Tripel that was 10%+. It was one of the most delicious beers I ever tried. It also happens to be the last alcohol I ever drank.

...Lord knows I luv's' my beers...but 28% and 200 bones!...YIKES!:eek:...got into brewing a bit at a facility locally, many years ago... and made some tasty stuff...leaned towards Pilseners at about 5%...I prefer lighter now(4/4.5%)...Pacifico...down Mexico way fits like a glove...;):surf:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Thanks all! She is looking better than expected. I like ho the big buds look like gnarly hands with contorted fingers coming out of them! @Mr. Magoo what are you going to be running from IHG? I like their strains but have gotten to be unimpressed with the prices they are asking for them. Need to buy them during the sales to make them affordable.
I bought the Black Cherry Os and got Blue Nana as a freebie. Gonna run the BCO’s next along with Pugsbreath.

...Lord knows I luv's' my beers...but 28% and 200 bones!...YIKES!:eek:...got into brewing a bit at a facility locally, many years ago... and made some tasty stuff...leaned towards Pilseners at about 5%...I prefer lighter now(4/4.5%)...Pacifico...down Mexico way fits like a glove...;):surf:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

The worst part is that I would probably have drank it in one sitting. It would have been an expensive night of getting sick! I drank cheap for most of my drinking life and then I got into trying different beers from different brewers. My favorite happened to be Sam Adams Blackberry Whitbier. It was tasty and about 4.5% I believe. It is funny their flagship beer Boston Lager is something I could not stand. I always felt like I was drinking woodchips :passitleft:

I bought the Black Cherry Os and got Blue Nana as a freebie. Gonna run the BCO’s next along with Pugsbreath.

Those sounds like decent ones. I forget what the Black Cherry O's s but that Blue Nana is something worth running as well. The Pugsbreath is very nice. I hope you get a fast vegging one!

@Kitchenhawk nug of the month caught my attention. Lol. I drool over that thing!

Kitchen's Pugsbreath was inredible. Very nice pheno that he found for sure!

Kitchen's Pugsbreath was inredible. Very nice pheno that he found for sure!
He shared some pics with me of some other Pugsbreath he grew that were not OGKB dom....they all looked tremendous. Lol.

The Black Cherry O’s is BCP x Dosidos if I remember correctly.

He shared some pics with me of some other Pugsbreath he grew that were not OGKB dom....they all looked tremendous. Lol.

Thanks guys! Yeah I had 5 females. 1 OGKB dom. 2 tall and 2 that were fat shorter bushes. The tall veg quick, short ones average and the OGKB very, very, slow. All were very nice meds though.

That sounds pretty nice. Should be an interesting one for sure. Is it fem seeds or regs?

Thanks guys! Yeah I had 5 females. 1 OGKB dom. 2 tall and 2 that were fat shorter bushes. The tall veg quick, short ones average and the OGKB very, very, slow. All were very nice meds though.

Yeah my OGKB Larry Bird Breath had to have been the slowest vegging plant I have just about ever grown. It did come out nice though.

These leaves are a dead give away that it is OGKB dom.

That sounds pretty nice. Should be an interesting one for sure. Is it fem seeds or regs?

Yeah my OGKB Larry Bird Breath had to have been the slowest vegging plant I have just about ever grown. It did come out nice though.

These leaves are a dead give away that it is OGKB dom.

Man... wow, that is a very interesting plant there. Too cool Yeti! :passitleft:

So I chopped my Sugar Cane tonight and she is hanging to dry. I did not take any pics since she looks the same as she did a few days ago. I did however take a few pics of the Peanut Butter Breath. She will get the chop tomorrow. I try to stagger by a day so that I am not cutting multiple plants in a single day. Makes things easier for me. Her leaves have been damaged the whole time she has been in flower and she has very few decent ones left. She will not yield huge but what she gives will be good medicine.

Last my wife opened up a jar of Shackzilla and noticed some oil like build up on the rim. Anyone else ever experience this? This has happened with the Shackzilla jars before and I think my wife even tried dabbing it one night which did not go well lol.

Back
Top Bottom